The National Business and Technical Examination Board (NABTEB) 2023-2023 form is out. The NABTEB authority is currently inviting suitably qualified applicants from all over the country to apply for the 2023 available job positions.
For information on how to process the job application and how to apply for the ongoing recruitment/available jobs on the National Business and Technical Examination Board 2023 portal as well as the NABTEB recruitment deadline, read on.
The National Business and Technical Examination Board 2023-2023 application form is obtained online and all recruitment registration, job application, and submission is done on the main NABTEB website. Yearly, NABTEB offers job opportunities for qualified candidates. It is beneficial for applicants to know how to go about applying for the advertised job. This article will help you with just that.
General Requirements For NABTEB Recruitment 2023
- Requirements for the NABTEB recruitment 2023 exercise are enlisted as follows:
- Interested applicants must possess a B.Sc., HND, NCE, or OND with a good grade division from an accredited institution.
- Candidates must also have a West Africa Examination Certificate (WAEC) with at least 3 credits including English Language and Mathematics, National Certificate of Education (NCE) or Ordinary National Diploma or General Certificate of 4 passes obtained in one sitting or at least 5 credits obtained in not more than 2 sittings.
- Only Nigerian applicants are eligible to apply.
Note to all potential candidates: Currently, the National Business and Technical Examination Board 2023 Form is not yet out but the selection process is expected to start soon. To know if this job vacancy has been announced, visit this web page regularly and also visit the NABTEB website too.
How To Apply For NABTEB Recruitment
- The official NABTEB portal is WWW.NABTEBNIGERIA.ORG
- The NABTEB job application form is free, so applicants can easily access the portal without any cost.
- Candidates should make sure to have the complete requirements before applying.
- Names on all credentials must be consistent.
- Documents should be scanned and uploaded in the required fields.
Multiple applications from one candidate are not acceptable.
Please leave your comments below so we can serve you better. Kindly share this information to apprise other interested candidates about the NABTEB Recruitment 2023 exercise.