MTN recruitment has commenced. The prestigious network provider is accepting applications from graduates and non-graduate applicants from around the country. This article contains information about available job positions, general requirements, academic qualifications and profound methods to help you successfully apply for this recruitment. If you are an interested candidate, please read on to get this vital information.
Available Jobs In MTN
With regard to the ongoing recruitment exercise, MTN has uploaded a list of vacant jobs. Qualified candidates with the required working experiences should apply. The available jobs are listed below:
- Quality Assurance Engineer (Supervisory)
- Team Lead, Sales & Trade Development
- Team Lead, Fraud Risk Management (Supervisory)
- Senior Specialist, Financial Services Architect
- Senior Manager, Enterprise Sales (South East)
- Senior Manager, Business Intelligence And Geo Marketing
- Senior Manager, Enterprise & Customer Experience Operations
- Senior Manager, Customer Operations
- Senior Auditor, Technology And Network Audit (Supervisory)
- Senior Auditor, Operations
- Sales Representative
- Manager, Sales And Trade Development
- Analyst, Proactive Fraud Management
- Manager, Regional Enterprise Sales North
- Manager, Power Operations (West)
- Analyst ICT (Supervisory)
- Analyst, Corporate Finance
- Advisor, Commercial Legal
- Manager, Operations Audit
- Analyst, Customer Value Management – Commercial
- Manager, Customer Acquisition, CRM, Billing & Channels
- Analyst, Fraud Investigations
- Manager, Commercial Legal
- Analyst, Teen Segment
- Contract Delivery And Governance Analyst (Supervisory)
- Auditor, Financial Audit (Supervisory)
To apply for any of the jobs listed above, kindly visit the application portal of MTN Nigeria to apply as soon as possible. Remember that candidates are required to apply for one job position only. Multiple job applications could result in an automatic disqualification.
Make sure you provide correct and relevant details while applying for the job position of your choice.
Requirements For The 2021 MTN Recruitment
The MTN recruitment exercise is quite competitive, the following are requirements you should possess as an applicant to stay on top of your game;
- Be smart, analytical, and computer-literate.
- Make sure you do not have a bad history of financial permitted.
- Be sure to present relevant academic qualifications during the 2021 MTN recruitment exercise.
Please note that heavily pregnant women, nursing mothers, and physically challenged people are not permitted to apply.
For more details on recruitment qualifications and related information, visit the MTN official portal at careers.mtnonline.com/Vacancy.aspx/Life-at-MTN.aspx