Kogi State Civil Service Recruitment 2021-2022 Application Form Portal Is Out. See Steps On How to Apply for Kogi State Civil Service Recruitment
The Kogi State Civil Service Commission has released a new employment opportunity for all residents living in the State. Kogi State Government is recruiting qualified candidates to fill the vacant position in all offices under the State Civil Service Commission.
Therefore, all interested and qualified applicants should submit their Curriculum Vitae (CV) on or before the closing date of application. In addition, all applicants can also obtain the Kogi State Civil Service Recruitment application form from the official portal which will be mentioned below.
Kogi State Civil Service Recruitment Update
There are many opportunities for Kogi State Civil Service Recruitment in Kogi State. As a matter of fact, Kogi is a state in Nigeria and there are currently vacancies available in the following departments: Kogi State Ministry of Education, Kogi State Ministry of Health, Kogi State Ministry of Agriculture, and many more. Therefore, if you’re interested in any of these roles, please read through this content to find out more information concerning the recruitment process.
Kogi State Civil Service Recruitment Application Form
The Kogi State Civil Service Commission has released the Kogi State Civil Service Application Form for all Kogi-born citizens to apply.
This form is free and can be downloaded from https://www.kogistate.gov.ng. More so, the Kogi State Civil Service Commission aims at providing employment opportunities to qualified applicants who are interested in joining the civil service workforce of Kogi state.
Is Kogi State Civil Service Application Form Out?
Most importantly, the Kogi State Civil Service Recruitment Application Form is NOT out yet. Therefore, any recruitment opportunity under Kogi State Civil Service Commission will be made known to the public and will be updated here immediately. In addition, there will be several vacancies available once the portal opens, and then the commission will look out for the best candidates who will serve Kogi well.
Kogi State Civil Service Recruitment has been designed to provide Kogi State residents with an opportunity to serve their state. Kogi State Civil Service Commission offers job opportunities for Kogi State Residents who are well qualified and ready to work.
Hence, the primary goal of the Kogi State Civil Service Commission is to build a bridge between qualified people and employment opportunities by providing recruitment services that are free, fair, transparent, and gender-sensitive.
Kogi State Civil Service Recruitment Application Portal
This Kogi State Civil Service Application Portal is a website that allows Kogi State Government to post its vacancy for various civil service positions. Once you have submitted your application, it will be processed by the Kogi State Civil Service Commission and then forwarded to other relevant government agencies for recruitment, screening, or selection purposes.
Kogi State Civil Service Commission Available Positions
The Kogi State Civil Service Recruitment is an initiative of the Kogi State Government that seeks to provide the best-qualified candidates for Kogi State Civil Service.
Also, Kogi State Civil Service Recruitment offers employment opportunities in various sectors including; Education, Health, Agriculture, and many more. Applicants are advised to apply now for this opportunity as we have listed out the various positions below available for all eligible applicants
The Kogi State Civil Service Recruitment Board is recruiting for the following positions:
- Geologist – Grade Level 09
- Civil Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Environmental Health Officer II – G.L 08
- Statistician – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Mechanical Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Higher Technical Officer (Electrical) – Grade Level 08
- Fisheries Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Structural Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Produce Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Electrical Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Scientific Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Education Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Architect – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Technical Officer (Civil) – G.L 07
- Technical Officer (Electrical) – Grade Level 07
- Statistical Officer – Grade Level 07
- Technical Officer (Mechanical) – Grade Level 07
- Technical Officer (Town Planning) – Grade Level 07
Kogi State Civil Service Recruitment Requirements
Before you register, we advise everyone to carefully go through all the necessary requirements as penned down by the recruiting department of the commission. That is the reason we bring you all the requirements needed by the Kogi civil service commission here.
- Firstly, all interested applicants must not be older than 30 years at the time of application. We strongly advise making sure your age falls within the limit before applying to avoid disqualification.
- Secondly, the minimum needed qualification is a First Degree or HND from accredited institutions across Nigeria or any part of the world.
- Additionally, 1 year of NYSC completion is mandatory, or the applicant must present an exemption letter upon application.
- Also, applicants must reside in Kogi State
- Most importantly, applicants must have cleared their WAEC, NECO, or GCE with at least five (5) subject credits including English and Maths
How to Apply for Kogi State Civil Service Recruitment
This is the important part of this recruitment exercise, as all interested applicants are to submit their well-filled applications through the Kogi state civil service recruitment official portal. Therefore, all applicants should follow the instructions outlined below to submit their application now.
- Firstly, visit the official portal at www.kogistate.gov.ng
- Secondly, create an account with your email and password
- Thirdly, fill the online Kogi state civil service application form carefully
- Also, attach scan copies of all the basic/required certificates
- Lastly, review your application details and submit
The Kogi State Civil Service Application Portal is only opened for those who want to apply for a position under the State Civil Service Commission and must be used for obtaining and submission of application forms.
Also, it has been designed by Kogi State Government with the aim of reducing paperwork, making it easier and more efficient for Kogi state residents to find employment in the state civil service.
This system ensures that only qualified candidates are employed in the civil service, which will help Kogi build a strong workforce and provide services at all levels of government efficiently.