www.npsc.go.ke | Kenya Police Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal: You must meet certain prerequisites before applying for a position with the Kenya Police.
You will not be able to apply if you do not match these prerequisites. Before applying, please read the requirements carefully and make sure you meet them.
IN THIS ARTICLE
Latest Information About Kenya Police Recruitment Form
The National Police Service Commission announced a large recruitment drive on Tuesday, March 8, 2023, in which it hopes to hire 5,000 Kenyans to train as police constables.
Applicants must apply through the online recruitment application portal www.npsc.go.ke, as the Kenya Police Recruitment form is yet to be released.
Before submitting their application, applicants must thoroughly fill out the application form and upload all relevant papers.
Is Kenya Police Recruitment Form Out?
We’ve recently observed a slew of applicants asking the same question regarding when the Kenya Police recruitment will be released.
Following that, we conducted a study in order to answer these questions. Kenya Police is not hiring, and an application form for a variety of open roles will soon be made available; individuals interested in applying should follow the steps mentioned below.
Requirements For Kenya Police Recruitment 2023
The following is a list of prerequisites that will be displayed on the recruiting portal for all candidates to check before submitting their applications, with the understanding that only those who meet the requirements will be considered for the screening process.
- Become a Kenyan citizen.
- Having a Kenyan National Identity Card is a must.
- Have a least of a ‘D+’ (Plus) in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) exam in either English or Kiswahili;
- Holders of a KCSE Examination Certificate or its equivalent must be between the ages of 18 and 28, and diploma and degree holders must be between the ages of 30 and 40.
- Meets the criteria of the Constitution’s Chapter Six.
- Is in good physical, mental, and medical shape.
- Has no criminal history or charges pending against him.
- At the time of recruitment and throughout the training period, female candidates must not be pregnant.
- Candidates should be aware that exam result slips will not be accepted.
How To Apply For Kenya Police Recruitment
Interested applicants should apply by following the processes outlined below:
- www.npsc.go.ke is the Kenya Police recruitment portal.
- Carefully review the job requirements for the position you’re applying for.
- Fill up the online application and attach your résumé.
The Kenya Police recruitment process for 2023 is yet to begin, but we will update this post as soon as it does.
Applicants must thoroughly fill out the application form and upload all relevant papers before submitting it once the recruiting form is made accessible.
The application form for the Kenya Police has not yet been issued, but when it is, applicants must follow the standards specified in this article to be considered.