KDF Shortlisted Candidates 2023: This is to notify all applicants that the KDF Civilian Staff Shortlisted Candidates 2023 is out. All information regarding the daily nation KDF shortlisted candidates 2023, as well as daily nation cadet shortlisting 2023 will be discussed here.
Are you aware that the shortlist of applicants for the Kenya Defence Forces Shortlisted Candidates 2023 has been released? Read on to learn how to quickly and easily get and check the KDF list of shortlisted candidates. This article also includes details on the screening deadline for candidates whose names appeared on the published list.
You may be wondering where you can see the list of KDF candidates who have been shortlisted. The answer is right here, and it’s free. Our main duty is to inform applicants who applied for the position of the KDF recruitment shortlisted candidates.
If you follow the instructions on the page, you can view the list of KDF shortlisted candidates. The List of Kenya Defence Forces KDF has been posted online at the application page, as candidates should be aware. However, there are procedures you must do to access the list.
IN THIS ARTICLE
Requirements for Selection of KDF Shortlist PDF
Be Kenyan citizen with no dual citizenship.
- Be in possession of a valid Kenyan National Identity Card (ID). Additionally,
- Four (4) copies of National Identity Card and PIN Certificate will be required.
- Age – Between 18 and 26 years old for GSO Cadets, General Duty Recruits
- and Tradesmen/women with Certificate/Government Trade Test, not above 30
- years for Specialist Officers, Tradesmen/women with Diploma, and not above
39 years for Chaplains/Imams.
- Be physically and medically fit in accordance with the KDF standards.
- Have no criminal record.
- Minimum Height; Men 1.60m (5ft 3in), Women 1.52m (5ft).
- Minimum Weight; Men54.55 Kg (120 lb), Women 50.00 Kg (110 lb).
- Female candidates must NOT be pregnant at the time of recruitment and during the entire duration of training.
- Specialist Officers and Tradesmen/women should have a minimum of two (2) years practicing experience in their field of specialization from the date of registration with the relevant regulatory/statutory body in Kenya.
Shortlisted candidates are to be screened for employment into the following positions.
- Air Traffic Control Officer
- Business Manager
- Co-operative/Insurance Expert
- Disaster Management
- Environmental Specialist
- Financial Management
- Fire Officer
- Flight Safety Officer
- Food Production
- Information Technology
- Meteorology Engineer
- Personnel Records Management
- Physical Fitness Expert/Trainer
- Provost Officer
- Sports Management
- Stores Management and Procurement
- Textile Technologist
- Software Developer
- Stadia/Complex Manager
- Veterinary Doctor
How to Download KDF Shortlisted Candidates 2023
Click here to view and download the list of chosen candidates from the Kenya Defence Forces, or continue with the instructions below.
- Visit www.mod.go.ke, the KDF portal
- Click the career page, then scroll down the page
- Find and click the download option that displays the names of candidates who have been shortlisted.
Do you want the most recent details on the candidates chosen by the Kenya Defence Force (KDF) for 2023, as well as the rest of the hiring process, including screening and training dates?
If you said “yes,” provide your email address in the comment section below or sign up for our screening notification bell.