KASUPDA Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal: The Kaduna State Urban Planning and Development Agency Recruitment and required actively skilled individuals to fill a variety with open posts. Read on to learn about all the prerequisites for the job.
IN THIS ARTICLE
The Kaduna State Urban Planning and Development Agency (KASUPDA) is tasked with overseeing the appropriate planning and development of all of Kaduna State’s urban districts, among other responsibilities.
The Kaduna State Urban Planning and Development Agency (KASUPDA) is seeking persons with considerable credibility and experience to contribute to the state’s development through the agency’s activities in order to properly carry out its purpose.
Requirements for KASUPDA Recruitment
The following is a list of prerequisites that will be displayed on the recruiting portal for all candidates to check before submitting their applications, with the understanding that only those who meet the requirements will be considered for the screening process.
- Bachelor’s degree in the subject areas from an approved institution of higher learning.
- All applicants must have 5 O’ Level Credit Passes, including Mathematics and English Language, in no more than two sittings.
- Only candidates with a Bachelor’s degree in a suitable subject area should apply.
- Applicants must be under the age of 35 years old.
- Applicants must have a certificate of discharge or exemption from the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC).
- Also, applicants must be willing and able to deploy anywhere in the state.
- Applicants must be medically fit for work by a government-approved hospital.
- Applicants must upload a recent passport photo, as well as all academic certificates, as well as a valid form of identity (National ID card, Driver’s license, International Passport, or Voters’ card).
- Lastly, applicants must provide current passport photos.
How to Apply KASUPDA Recruitment
Applicants should submit an application letter, along with copies of their comprehensive curriculum vitae, relevant academic and professional certifications, passport photographs, and other supporting documentation.
- FRSC Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Civil Defence Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Recruitment
- Nigerian Air force Recruitment
All applications should be addressed to and clearly marked “Application for the poison of (as captured in the following list of posts)”.
Kaduna State Urban Planning and Development Authority
No 4 Bida Road,
No later than March 1, 2023, should all applications be submitted.
- Only those who have been shortlisted will be invited to an interview.
- After March 1, 2023, no new applications will be accepted.
- Because this advertisement does not constitute a binding agreement with any applicant, the Kaduna State Government is released from any liability to any and all applicants.
- The state government of Kaduna is not obligated to hire any of the applicants.
- All salary is paid in accordance with the terms and conditions of engagement for civil servants.
- Professionally registered applicants have a better probability of being considered.