Kaduna State Health Service Recruitment 2022 | Kaduna State Nurses Recruitment | Kaduna State Primary Health Care Board 2022 Recruitment Application Portal https://jobs.kdsg.gov.ng/agencyjobs.
Application Portal for Kaduna State Primary Health Care Board Recruitment in 2022: The method and requirements for applying or registering for the Kaduna State Primary Health Care Board recruitment, which is presently open to all interested and qualified individuals, will be explained in this post.
Is Kaduna State Primary Health Care Board 2022 Recruitment Out?
Yes! The application form for the Kaduna State Health Service Recruitment is now available on the application portal, but all applicants must meet all the qualifications mentioned on the Kaduna State Nurses Recruitment portal – https://jobs.kdsg.gov.ng/agencyjobs.
Requirements for Kaduna State Primary Health Care Board Recruitment
The following is a list of prerequisites that will be displayed on the recruiting portal for all candidates to check before submitting their applications, with the understanding that only those who meet the requirements will be considered for the screening process.
- Bachelor’s degree in the subject areas from an approved institution of higher learning.
- All applicants must have 5 O’ Level Credit Passes, including Mathematics and English Language, in no more than two sittings.
- Only candidates with a Bachelor’s degree in a suitable subject area should apply.
- Applicants must be under the age of 35 years old.
- In addition, applicants must have a certificate of discharge or exemption from the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC).
- Applicants must be willing and able to deploy anywhere in the state.
- Furthermore, applicants must be medically fit for work by a government-approved hospital.
- Applicants must upload a recent passport photo, as well as all academic certificates, as well as a valid form of identity (National ID card, Driver’s license, International Passport, or Voters’ card).
- Recent passport photos are required for applicants.
How to Apply Kaduna State Health Service Recruitment
Those interested in applying online should go to the recruitment portal by following the link below.
- Fill out the form and send it to us.
From February 17 through March 31, 2022, the Kaduna State Primary Health Care Board would be in operation.
NB: Candidates who have been shortlisted for the aptitude exam will be contacted by email or SMS.
To obtain the most up-to-date information on the ongoing hiring process, please subscribe to our push notification.