Jigawa State Civil Service Recruitment 2022-2023 Application Form Portal Is Out. See Steps On How to Apply for Jigawa State Civil Service Recruitment
Are you a Jigawa State resident? If yes, then you are eligible to apply for Jigawa State Civil Service Recruitment. This is a service that provides Jigawa state residents with job opportunities in public institutions and agencies of the Jigawa state government.
The Jigawa State civil service recruitment has been designed for the benefit of Jigawa residents living in various parts of the State. Therefore, the application form is free and anyone can apply through this website or through the Jigawa State Civil Service Recruitment official portal.
Furthermore, this article will provide detailed information about how to sign up and apply for the Jigawa State Civil Service Recruitment, the application process as well as what the requirements are that applicants must meet before they can be considered qualified enough for the job position they are applying for.
Jigawa State Civil Service Recruitment Update
The Jigawa State Government has released the Jigawa State Civil Service Recruitment for various vacant positions. As a matter of fact, if you are looking to change careers or just want a break from your current job, this is an opportunity that you cannot miss.
Therefore, to get more details and information on how to apply, visit https://www.jigawastate.gov.ng/
Jigawa State Civil Service Recruitment Application Form
The Jigawa State Civil Service Application Form is a document/form that all applicants are required to fill out in order to apply for any available civil service position in Jigawa State.
Also, it contains personal information about the applicant. As a matter of fact, this form must be submitted before any other requirements can be met. Once an applicant has submitted their Jigawa State Civil Service Application Form, they will need to take and pass a written examination and interview with the Jigawa State Public Service Commission
Jigawa State Civil Service Recruitment Application Portal
The Jigawa State Civil Service Application Portal is opened to all eligible applicants. Therefore, all Jigawa State residents and Jigawa State public officers must go through this portal to fill out details about themselves.
Most importantly, the application form can be completed online or in person at the Jigawa State Civil Service Commission office. Lastly, the Jigawa state civil service commission website will be stated here on this web page for easy access to obtain and submit your application forms.
In addition, all applicants are advised to carefully read the instructions before filling the form.
Jigawa State Civil Service Commission Available Position
- Geologist – Grade Level 09
- Civil Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Environmental Health Officer II – G.L 08
- Statistician – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Mechanical Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Higher Technical Officer (Electrical) – Grade Level 08
- Fisheries Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Structural Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Produce Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Electrical Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Scientific Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Education Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Architect – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Technical Officer (Civil) – G.L 07
- Technical Officer (Electrical) – Grade Level 07
- Statistical Officer – Grade Level 07
- Technical Officer (Town Planning) – Grade Level 07
- Technical Officer (Mechanical) – Grade Level 07
Jigawa State Civil Service Recruitment Requirements
Before you register, we advise everyone to carefully go through all the necessary requirements as penned down by the recruiting department of the commission. That is the reason we bring you all the requirements needed by the Jigawa civil service commission here.
- Firstly, all interested applicants must not be older than 30 years at the time of application. We strongly advise making sure your age falls within the limit before applying to avoid disqualification.
- Secondly, the minimum needed qualification is a First Degree or HND from accredited institutions across Nigeria or any part of the world.
- Additionally, 1 year of NYSC completion is mandatory, or the applicant must present an exemption letter upon application.
- Also, applicants must reside in Jigawa State
- Most importantly, applicants must have cleared their WAEC, NECO, or GCE with at least five (5) subject credits including English and Maths
How to Apply for Jigawa State Civil Service Recruitment
This is the important part of this recruitment exercise, as all interested applicants are to submit their well-filled applications through the Jigawa state civil service recruitment official portal. Therefore, all applicants should follow the instructions outlined below to submit their application now.
- Firstly, visit the official portal at www.jigawastate.gov.ng
- Secondly, create an account with your email and password
- Thirdly, fill the online Jigawa state civil service application form carefully
- Also, attach scan copies of all the basic/required certificates
- Lastly, review your application details and submit
If you want to be a civil servant in Jigawa State, don’t miss this opportunity!
Therefore, Jigawa State Civil Service Commission has announced a recruitment exercise for the following categories mentioned above. So, interested candidates who meet the criteria for employment should submit their applications through the Jigawa State Civil Service Commission official portal.