Jezco Oil Recruitment 2023: Jezco Group of Companies West Africa Limited is now hiring for the positions listed below. Appropriately qualified applicants who match all the criteria given below are encouraged to apply.
Are you a recent graduate looking for a career in a Nigerian oil company? If you answered yes, then this post is for you. Below, we have explained the requirements and how to apply, as well as all you need to know about Jezco Oil Company. As a result, I urge you not to rush through this page.
IN THIS ARTICLE
Is Jezco Oil recruiting now?
We’ve recently observed a slew of applicants asking the same question regarding when the shell recruitment will be released.
- NNPC Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Civil Defence Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Recruitment
- Nigerian Air force Recruitment
Following that, we conducted a study in order to answer these questions. Jezco Oil is not hiring, and an application form for a variety of open roles will be made available soon; individuals interested in applying should follow the steps mentioned below.
Requirements for Jezco Oil Recruitment
The following is a list of prerequisites that will be displayed on the recruiting portal for all candidates to check before submitting their applications, with the understanding that only those who meet the requirements will be considered for the screening process.
- Bachelor’s degree in the subject areas from an approved institution of higher learning.
- All applicants must have 5 O’ Level Credit Passes, including Mathematics and English Language, in no more than two sittings.
- Only candidates with a Bachelor’s degree in a suitable subject area should apply.
- HND holders with a Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE) in relevant school topics are also eligible to apply.
- Applicants must be under the age of 35 years old.
- Applicants must have a certificate of discharge or exemption from the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC).
- Also, applicants must be willing and able to deploy anywhere in the state.
- Applicants must be medically fit for work by a government-approved hospital.
- Applicants must upload a recent passport photo, as well as all academic certificates, as well as a valid form of identity (National ID card, Driver’s license, International Passport, or Voters’ card).
- Last, applicants must provide current passport photos.
NB: When the selection process is completed, shortlisted candidates will be notified through email or SMS.
How To Apply For Jezco Group of Companies West Africa Limited Recruitment
Applicants interested in working in the country’s east can send their resumes to one of the following addresses:
- Jezco Plastic Factory, Ekwulobia.
- Jezco Lubricant Factory, Agu Awka.
- Nipco/Jezco Filling Station, No 1 Chime Avenue, Enugu.
Applicants who wish to work in Lagos should submit their applications to:
Dangote refinery Lekki free zone Ibeju Lekki, Lagos.
Please send your submissions to email@example.com.
To obtain the most up-to-date information on the ongoing hiring process, please subscribe to our push notification.