www.itf.gov.ng | ITF Recruitment 2022 Application Form Portal: How to Apply for ITF Vocational Training Program.
Are you looking for the Industrial Training Fund Recruitment need on the internet? If that’s the case, then this essay is for you. Read on to learn how to apply for the ITF Recruitment form in a stress-free manner.
Candidates should be aware that the Industrial Training Fund recruiting form is free, and that once it is available, applicants must follow the steps specified in this article if they wish to be considered for a position.
Multiple applications are strictly prohibited, and anyone caught submitting more than one application will be dismissed.
Is ITF Recruitment Application Form Out?
We’ve recently observed a slew of applicants asking the same question regarding when the ITF recruitment will be released.
Ongoing Recruitment in Nigeria:
- FRSC Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Civil Defence Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Recruitment
- Nigerian Air force Recruitment
Following that, we conducted a study in order to answer these questions. ITF is not hiring, and an application form for a variety of open roles will be made available soon; individuals interested in applying should follow the steps mentioned below.
Requirements For ITF Recruitment
The following is a list of prerequisites that will be displayed on the recruiting portal for all candidates to check before submitting their applications, with the understanding that only those who meet the requirements will be considered for the screening process.
- Bachelor’s degree in the subject areas from an approved institution of higher learning.
- All applicants must have 5 O’ Level Credit Passes, including Mathematics and English Language, in no more than two sittings.
- Only candidates with a Bachelor’s degree in a suitable subject area should apply.
- Applicants must be under the age of 35 years old.
- Applicants must have a certificate of discharge or exemption from the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC).
- Also, applicants must be willing and able to deploy anywhere in the state.
- Applicants must be medically fit for work by a government-approved hospital.
- Applicants must upload a recent passport photo, as well as all academic certificates, as well as a valid form of identity (National ID card, Driver’s license, International Passport, or Voters’ card).
- Recent passport photos are required for applicants.
How To Apply For ITF Recruitment
All interested applicants are asked to take the essential steps when applying for ITF recruitment. Interested applicants should follow the processes described below to Apply for ITF Vocational Training Program.
- www.itf.gov.ng is the ITF’s recruitment platform.
- Read the specifications carefully.
- Complete the application form and attach your credentials.
- Once you’ve finished, click Submit.
ITF Recruitment Deadline
The date for applying to the Industrial Training Fund will be posted on the employment portal, and once the deadline has passed, the recruitment portal will close, so applicants must apply before the deadline.
Applicants would be asked for a screening or interview after the deadline, with only those who performed well-being selected or shortlisted for the advertised post.