Program Requirements for the International Breweries Apprenticeship Scheme are now available. This update includes instructions on how to apply for the International Breweries Apprenticeship Scheme Program.
The International Breweries Apprenticeship Scheme Program offers an international internship opportunity. As a result, make sure to follow the guidelines outlined below. The actions outlined below should be followed by all eligible applicants.
International Breweries is now taking applications for its 2022 apprenticeship scheme program from OND holders aged 18 to 24. Applications for the International Breweries Apprenticeship Scheme Program must be submitted by May 20, 2022.
It’s in our DNA to dream big. We are inspired by brewing the world’s most popular beers and providing significant experiences. We are owners, with the authority to drive meaningful change, meet difficult challenges, and accept responsibility for the outcomes.
Furthermore, we’re seeking for people who share these values and are ambitious, daring, and tenacious. We’re looking for people who want to advance quickly in their careers, gain cross-functional experience, gain worldwide exposure, and receive extensive training and development.
International Breweries Apprenticeship Scheme Programme Details
Apprenticeship Program is a possibility. The scheme is a structured 18–20 month program meant to help Ordinary National Diploma students gain technical skills and experience while also familiarizing them with the company’s culture and beliefs. Because of the program’s rigor, an employee who has completed it should be able to be assigned to a responsibility area right away.
- The apprenticeship program is essentially a hands-on, self-study curriculum in which the Apprentice is expected to get a thorough understanding of the theory, concepts, and operation of Mechanical, Electrical, and Controls & Automation/Mechatronics knowledge across our four Nigerian breweries.
- As needed, assist with projects in the Packaging, Brewing, and Utilities departments.
- Acquire a thorough understanding of the company’s management system (VPO)
- Develop strategic problem-solving skills by utilizing the management pillar block’s tools and procedures.
- Troubleshooting and diagnosis of systemic and situational issues
- Learnings and solutions are shared at all levels of the organization.
- Teamwork skills that are second to none
- Has a self-sufficient mindset
International Breweries Apprenticeship Scheme Programme Requirements
The person in this role should be able to do the following:
- A minimum of an OND in Mechanical, Electrical Engineering, or
- Mechatronics with training from a Technical and Industrial Institution is a plus.
- Candidates must be between the ages of 18 and 24.
Information about the subject:
- On a band XI-B, the apprentice post is a permanent position.
- Assessments of hands-on activity/On The Job (OTJ) training will be conducted more frequently.
- At the conclusion of the program, successful students will be sent to any location based on business needs.
How to Apply for International Breweries Apprenticeship Scheme Programme
Interested candidates should apply by clicking on the “CLICK NOW” button below if they match the necessary criteria:
- AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer, and all positions will be filled in accordance with the company’s employment equity plan and talent needs.
- We are a business that advocates for gender equality. Internal applicants must have the consent of their line manager. Please remember that only those who have been short-listed will be contacted.
- Minimum criteria are mentioned in the advertisement. Additional/relevant information may be used as a criterion for shortlisting by management.