ICPC Salary Structure | This article focuses on the Salary Structure of Independent corrupt practices commission ICPC staff, which is outlined based on their ranks and level. The Independent corrupt practices commission (ICPC) is a federal government agency in Nigeria that is mandated to receive and investigate complaints from members of the public on allegations of corrupt practices and, in appropriate cases, prosecute the offenders. To examine the practices, systems, and procedures of public bodies and where such systems aid corruption, to direct and supervise their review.
ICPC Salary Structure: The ICPC (Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offenses Commission) is a Nigerian body that was inaugurated on 29 September 2000 following President Olusegun Obasanjo’s order.
Functions of Independent Corrupt Practices Commission (ICPC)
They are assigned with the duties
- Firstly, They receive and investigate complaints from members of the public on allegations of corrupt practices and in appropriate cases, prosecute the offenders.
- Secondly, to examine the practices, systems, and procedures of public bodies and where such systems aid corruption, to direct and supervise their review.
- Thirdly, to instruct, advise and assist any officer, agency, or parastatal on ways by which fraud or corruption may be eliminated or minimized by them.
- In addition, t
The Independent Corrupt Practices Commission Salary Structure
As previously mentioned, the pay structure of ICPC employees in Nigeria is determined by grade levels and other factors that distinguish officers of the same rank in the Federal Government of Nigeria’s anti-graft agency.
In 2022, entry-level employees at ICPC Nigeria on grade level 8, phase 1 will receive a starting salary of about 74,000 per month, equating to a yearly pay package of just over 800,000. Their counterparts in grade Level 8, phase 2 start with a monthly salary of $75,000.
Graduates of polytechnics, i.e. HND holders, are graded on grade level 7, phase 1 at ICPC Nigeria, and are paid a monthly salary of around 50,000 Naira, which equates to 600,000 Naira per year. Allowances and incentives dramatically boost their salaries.
The following are the salaries of other employees at ICPC Nigeria:
- Monthly salary for a legal adviser: $158,000
- 105,000 a month for a programmer
- Monthly salary for a Senior Administrative Officer: $76,000
- Monthly salary for a Senior Officer: $53,000.
This the Salary Structure For ICPC 2022, although this Salary Structure often at times changes, we will keep you updated as soon as this information changes we will make changes immediately.
hey advise heads of public bodies of any changes in practice, systems, or procedures compatible with the effective discharge of the duties of public bodies
- Also, to reduce the likelihood or incidence of bribery, corruption, and related offenses.
- Furthermore, They educate the public on and against bribery, corruption, and related offenses.
- Lastly, to enlist and foster public support in combating corruption.
Are you capable and interested in carrying out these functions for your country and taking risks if necessary? If your reply is yes, then read on … You can Download the ICPC Recruitment Past Questions & Answers PDF
The ICPC Recruitment has been finalized, are you among those who applied for the job? And as such, all those who applied should verify the ICPC Shortlisted candidates which have been published online, as it is necessary for all applicants to check to know if they are shortlisted for recruitment. More so, it is important that you visit the portal to know the screening dates as well as the examination locations. Lastly, try as much as you can to obtain the latest information concerning the ICPC (Independent Corrupt Practices Commission) employment status.