How To Edit Nigeria Police BioData/Records After Submission – policerecruitment.gov.ng Portal. See steps to update your Nigeria Police Recruitment form after submission
Editing your biodata can be important for so many reasons, for example;
- You filled in the wrong details during registration
- You received the wrong information that made you place data in the wrong places
- You missed out on a section or did not fill in all the required information.
These and many others can be the reason why you want to edit your biodata for the Nigerian Police recruitment exercise 2022.
If your problem is listed among any of the ones above, we have got you covered. Follow through to understand how to edit your details on the dashboard for the Nigeria Police Force Recruitment 2022.
How to Edit Nigeria Police Bio-Data/Records Even After Submitting Your Application
From an announcement that was made earlier by the Spokesperson for the Nigerian Police, a provision has been made for candidates to edit their biodata/record update.
All the applicants for the Police recruitment 2022 can go ahead to edit their details on the dashboard.
How to Update Your Bio-Data / Record
It is not really hard to make changes to your biodata details. The guide below will guide you.
- You need to visit the NPF recruitment portal to get started.
- Log in to the Police Force portal http://policerecruitment.gov.ng/
- You will see a write-up that reads “You must provide your NIN number to continue”
- Fill in your National Identification Number (NIN) and Click on ‘verify’. As highlighted in the image below.
Here are the steps to follow while Updating Your Bio Data:
You have to visit the NPF enrollment entryway to begin. Sign in to the Police Force gateway http://policerecruitment.gov.ng/
You will see a review that peruses “You should give your NIN number to proceed” Fill in your National Identification Number (NIN) and Click on ‘check’. As featured in the picture beneath. NIN Nigeria Police Biodata.
Whenever you have input your NIN, your biodata/records will spring up and you will have the option to alter and refresh your profile.
Now, you will need to upload the scanned copies of the following;
- 0’level Result – WAEC, NECO, GCE or NAPTEB
- Birth certificate/age declaration
- Certificate of Origin
- Now, click on the submit button when you are done.
Print out the confirmation slip and keep it for reference purposes. However, take note of the registration code on it.
Lastly, Download and print the Guarantor’s form. This will be needed if eventually shortlisted for the next stage. Appropriate guarantors should fill and sign the respective spots.
Once you have input your NIN, your biodata/records will pop up, and you will be able to edit and update your profile.