The official GIS Screening Date & Centers 2023 immigration screening process for all shortlisted candidates has been released by the Ghana Immigration Service. Here you can find information about the screening date, locations, prerequisites, and qualifications.
The Ghana Immigration Service (GIS) desires to remind candidates who spotted their names on the list of selected candidates to report to their respective centers for the 2023 recruiting exercise.
Candidates who do not show up for the screening will be automatically disqualified and will not be considered, according to the GIS.
IN THIS ARTICLE
GIS Screening Date 2023
If you haven’t checked your name on the shortlist yet, you can do so by reading our post on the Ghana Immigration Service’s selected candidates. From September 7, 2023, shortlisted candidates will be notified through email and SMS.
All shortlisted candidates must participate in the screening procedure, which includes a physical fitness examination and credential verification. Candidates should arrive at the screening locations a day ahead of time, according to the GIS.
GIS Screening Centers 2023
All qualifying applicants from the first round should report to their designated screening centers on September 7, 2023, at 7:00 a.m. with their application summary,
All original educational and birth certificates, and a copy of their passport for verification. Body selection and an aptitude test are part of the exercise. It will take place on September 7th and 8th. The locations for the exercise are listed below.
|SCREENING CENTER (REGION)
|POLICE TRAINING SCHOOL (DEPOT) KWADASO
|BRONG AHAFO REGION
|TWENE AMANFO SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL
|ADISADEL COLLEGE, CAPE COAST
|KOFORIDUA SECONDARY TECHNICAL SCHOOL, KOFORIDUA
|ST. THOMAS AQUINAS SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL, ACCRA
|JUBILEE PARK, TAMALE
|UPPER EAST REGION
|FOUNTAIN GATE INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL, BOLGA
|UPPER WEST REGION
|WA SENIOR TECHNICAL HIGH SCHOOL
|JJUBILEE PARK, HO
|ST. JOHN’S SECONDARY SCHOOL, SEKONDI
The immigration screening process in Ghana is identical to that of the army and police.
The manner in which the screening exercises are carried out.
APPLY FOR GIS Recruitment 2023
When you arrive at the screening center on the day of the screening, you will be forced to form a long line. Each person will go to the GIS register and check his or her name.
If you locate your name, you can continue with your screening; otherwise, you must return home and apply again.
GIS Screening Consist of Three (3) Main Categories.
- Documentation: This entails checking and cross-checking your information against their database to see if the information they have on you is correct.
- Body Screening: This section consists of measuring your height and examining your overall physical health to see if you fulfill the Soldier’s standard physical requirements.
- Aptitude Test: Writing a test or tests on general knowledge, basic math, and science is part of this process.
Ghana Immigration Service Screening Requirements and Qualifications 2023
Qualified candidates should bring the following items to the screening centers:
- This Letter of Invitation can be printed out.
- Application Confirmation Slip with ID Number on Printout
- All required certificates, including indigene certificates, must be originals.
- A pair of canvas shorts and a white vest
- A government-issued medical certificate is required.
- Any other acceptable form of identification
Shortlisted candidates will be notified of the screening date and location by SMS and email by the Ghana immigration agency. If you have any further questions on how to check your name on the shortlist of candidates, please post them in the comments’ area below.