Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form & Portal | www.gafonline.mil.gh |
GAF Recruitment Form.
The start date for GAF Recruitment 2023 has been announced. See the recruitment form, application portal (www.gafonline.mil.gh), requirements, how to apply for the Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment 2023, as well as all the other information you need to know about GAF Recruitment 2023.
This article provides details about the Ghana Armed Forces recruitment portal, application procedures, and how to obtain a recruitment form. On the website www.gafonline.mil.gh, you can apply for GAF jobs and be shortlisted.
This year, the Ghana Armed Forces is yet to begin recruitment. However, we will try our best to keep you updated as soon as GAF recruitment begins, but for the time being, we encourage you not to believe anyone who claims differently or that Ghana Armed Forces 2023 recruitment has begun.
- Ghana Fire Service Recruitment
- Ghana Revenue Authority Recruitment
- Ghana Police Service Recruitment
- GIS Recruitment
- ECOWAS Recruitment
- British Army Recruitment
- Bank of Ghana Recruitment
- Electricity Company of Ghana Recruitment
Most notably, the application for GAF recruitment 2023 is free. If you want to apply for a position with the Ghana Armed Forces, keep this in mind, GAF does not require money for employment. The application form can be found on the Ghana Armed Forces recruitment webpage.
The Ghana Armed Forces 2023 recruitment form will be available soon, and the recruitment process has yet to begin. GAF will shortly begin a huge recruitment exercise, according to credible sources, in which the portal will be open and applications will be accepted. As at the time of writing this article, the closing date has not been declared.
IN THIS ARTICLE
Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment 2023 Requirements
A B.Sc. or Masters’ Degree in any related discipline from an approved Tertiary Institution,
Eligible applicants should:
- Be a Ghanaian citizen by birth.
- Be of good character.
- Not be less than 18 years and not more than 26 years by 06 January 2023.
- Be medically fit by Ghana Armed Forces standards.
- Not be bonded. Not be married (for Regular Officer Candidates only).
- Be of a minimum height of 1.68m (5’6″) for males and 1.60m (5’4″) for females.
- For Military Police (MP) only; the minimum height for male applicants should be 1.75m (59) and 1.70m (57) for females.
- BECE: Six (6) Credit at BECE, including English and Mathematics
- WASSCE: Six (6) Credits (not less than 06), including Core Mathematics English and Core Mathematics.
- SSSCE: Six (6) Credits (Not less than D), including Core English and Core Mathematics.
- GCE ‘O’ & ‘A’ Levels: Five (5) Credits (not less than 6), including English and Mathematics at GCE ‘O’ Level and not less than D in two subjects and General Paper at GCE ‘A’ Level.
Additionally, having a strong understanding of computers and their fundamental applications to use for work and the proper completion of various tasks as required by the organization.
Please note that the Ghana Armed Forces recruitment form is not currently available. As soon as the form is available, we will update this page.
To find out when the form for 2023 is available, go to this website or the Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment Portal at www.gafonline.mil.gh.
How to Apply for GAF Recruitment 2023
To apply for this position, go to www.gafonline.mil.gh and fill out the application form. Also, keep checking this website for additional instructions and information on the status of your application.
Simply leave a comment below this post with your thoughts on Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment 2023 so that we can keep you updated on a regular basis.