Full List of NPHCDA Shortlisted Candidate 2022: The National Primary Health Care Development Agency Shortlisted candidates for all those who qualified for the next stage of the recruitment have been released. Therefore, all those who finally got the Full List of NPHCDA Shortlisted Candidate should go through the instructions below to see how to easily download the list through the official portal. In addition, the given steps are provided on this web page for easy access to the full list of shortlisted candidates.
We are pleased to notify you that the Full List of NPHCDA Shortlisted Candidate is out. Keep reading to see the latest information and news on NPHCDA shortlisted candidates 2022.
Kindly note that the National Primary Health Care Development Agency shortlisted candidates contains the name of all successful candidates.
In this, screening and interviews will be conducted for all shortlisted candidates. Finally, candidates that passed the NPHCDA screening and interview will qualify for full-time employment.
Update on NPHCDA Shortlisted Candidate
All those who have gone through the Full List of NPHCDA Shortlisted Candidate and found their name have been shortlisted, then note that you’ve got your foot in the door. And it’s time for you to rejoice because the final stage is always easier
However, it could be a telephonic, Skype, or face-to-face interview. And this is depending on the employer. When shortlisted:
- Endeavor to get information about the company.
- Also, ensure you have a clear vision. Try to figure out why you want the specific position. And how you would be a good fit. Also, go through your application.
- Additionally, be interactive. It’s an interview, not an interrogation. There is much more to you than your resume.
- The practice goes a long way. Thus, take mock interviews with your friends or practice speaking before a mirror.
- It’s rare, but sometimes you do get an offer letter directly based on your application. You start planning the celebration, but remember some points before you go into that party mode: Get it in writing.
- Also, go over the written offer in detail. And make sure all important details are mentioned and ask questions if you don’t understand anything. Such as work profile, start date, duration, and stipend, etc.
- Send a thank-you letter to the employer, once you accept the offer.
- Also, follow up with an e-mail confirming your start date and expressing your enthusiasm for your new role.
Eligible States For 2022 NPHCDA Shortlisted Candidates
See the full list of all states from where NPHCDA shortlisted names for this year’s recruitment below.
- Abia State
- Adamawa State
- Akwa Ibom State
- Anambra State
- Bauchi State
- Bayelsa State
- Benue State
- Borno State
- Cross River
- Delta State
- Ebonyi State
- Edo State
- Ekiti State
- Enugu State
- FCT (Federal Capital Territory)
- Gombe State
- Imo State
- Jigawa State
- Kaduna State
- Kano State
- Katsina State
- Kebbi State
- Kogi State
- Kwara State
- Lagos State
- Minna State
- Nassarawa State
- Niger State
- Ogun State
- Ondo State
- Osun State
- Oyo State
- Plateau State
- Rivers State
- Sokoto State
- Taraba State
- Yobe State
- Zamfara State
How to Check 2022 Full List of NPHCDA Shortlisted Candidate
At the moment, the National Primary Health Care Development Agency Shortlisted Candidates list has not been announced to the public.
Therefore, all those who successfully submitted their applications through the official portal are advised to patiently wait for the Full List of NPHCDA Shortlisted Candidate to be announced and published via their official portal www.nphcda.gov.ng
Note: The National Primary Health Care Development Agency will send emails across to all successful and shortlisted candidates. If you find it difficult to log in to the NPHCDA official portal, kindly verify your email address used during your application. If you are lucky to see an email from National Primary Health Care Development Agency, then continue with the next step/stage of recruitment.