FMWR Recruitment 2023: On the Federal Ministry of Water Resources Recruitment & careers portal at www.waterresources.gov.ng, the form is accessible online. The Federal Ministry of Water Resources is crucial as eligible applicants can forward their application via the official portal.
The FMWR recruitment 2023 application process is available online. Are you considering applying for a position with the Federal Ministry of Water Resources? FMWR is requesting applications from eligible individuals for the 2023 hiring process.
IN THIS ARTICLE
Is Federal Ministry of Water Resources recruiting?
The Federal Water Resources Ministry is hiring. View the open positions, prerequisites, qualifications, and application instructions for the FMWR recruiting 2023.
Take the time to read this article if you’re interested in FMWR jobs because it will help you submit your application on the recruitment website successfully.
FMWR Recruitment Form 2023
The Federal Ministry of Water Resources is not currently hiring, but may do so shortly on a national scale. When the application form is released, prospective applicants are recommended to wait patiently.
On the FMWR careers portal at www.waterresources.gov.ng, the form is accessible online. The Federal Ministry of Water Resources application form is completely free, which is the most significant fact. Please ignore any information or people requesting payment in return for the form.
- EFCC Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Civil Defence Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Recruitment
- Nigerian Air force Recruitment
Federal Ministry of Water Resources Recruitment Vacancies
- General Manager
- Workshop and Equipment Manager
- Administrative and Finance Office
FMWR Recruitment Requirements 2023
Minimum Age: 20
Mode of identification: National ID, International Passport, Driver’s License or Voter’s Card
- Minimum of 5 Credits in SSCE/GCE/NABTEB/NECO including Mathematics and English
- B.Sc or Masters’s Degree obtained from an accredited Tertiary Institution in any related discipline or an HND in a relevant course in any field of study.
- Applicant must have good communication and writing skills
How to Apply for FMWR Recruitment 2023
Visit the application portal at www.waterresources.gov.ng to submit an application for the Federal Ministry of Water Resources’ recruiting. For instructions on how to submit your application, see below.
- Click here: www.waterresources.gov.ng
- Create a profile using your working email.
- Utilize email confirmation to validate your account.
- Complete the online application.
- Upload identification
Once the Federal Ministry of Water Resources begins the 2023 hiring process, we will update this website with the most recent application instructions.