FIRS Training Date: The Date and duration of FIRS training for 2023 shortlisted candidates. The official date for the 2023 recruitment training exercise has been released by the Federal Internal Revenue Service. Continue reading to learn everything you need to know about the 2023 training exercise.
Following the announcement of the shortlist and a successful physical screening exercise, candidates will get brief instructions to assist them to prepare for the monumental challenge ahead. For freshly recruited officers, the training camp will also act as an orientation camp.
For the 2023 recruitment training, the FIRS is accepting shortlisted individuals. The training activity is mandatory for all shortlisted candidates. Any candidate who fails to attend the course will be disqualified without further consideration.
IN THIS ARTICLE
FIRS Training Date 2023
The training date has not yet been officially confirmed. According to the information we have received, the training exercise will take place after the physical screening exercise. Candidates should wait for a notification from the Federal Internal Revenue Service.
- Nigerian Army Shortlisted Candidates
- EFCC Shortlisted Candidates
- FMARD Shortlisted Candidates
- Nigerian Army 83RRI Shortlisted Candidates
- Nigeria Immigration Shortlisted Candidates
- NYIF Shortlisted Candidates
We will do everything we can to keep you informed about the current developments at the Federal inland revenue service recruitment board. The newest FIRS news can be found on our website.
Federal Internal Revenue Service Training Requirements 2023
All successful candidates must provide originals and photocopies of the following documents to their respective training camps:
- Original and photocopies of credentials
- Four copies of 5 by 7 colour photograph without cap/hat,
- Writing materials to include biro, pencils, ruler, notebooks and file jacket,
- Three pairs of white (unmarked) round neck vests and navy blue shorts (without stripes) and two pairs of white and black socks.
- Two pairs of pure black canvas trainers (rubber type NOT acceptable),
- Also, two white bedsheets and pillowcases,
- Two black trousers and white long sleeve shirts,
- One blanket (grey or army green color),
- Two pairs of national dress or suit and casual wears with shoes, Bucket, cutlasses, and brooms to be purchased on arrival, some pocket money and toiletries,
- Two black cloth facemasks are among the other items.
FIRS Training Camp 2023
The selected camps for the Federal Internal Revenue Service official training will be communicated to all selected candidates via their email addresses. Therefore, always check tour email address constantly for more information.
COVID-19 protocols must be followed at all times by all successful candidates.