Federal Mortgage Bank Loan Application Form 2023: This is to inform the public on the steps and procedures to obtain FMBN loan registration form, housing loan, home renovation loan, construction loan, estate development loan, or Diaspora NH mortgage loan.
The processes and instructions for applying for the ongoing Federal Mortgage Bank loan exercise can be found here.
IN THIS ARTICLE
What Are The Process For Obtaining Federal Mortgage Bank Loan Application Form
In a word, a mortgage bank is a financial company that specializes in loaning money to people who want to buy houses. They might use it in the origination as well as the servicing of mortgage loans. Mortgage banks either lend their own money to borrowers or sell their loans on the secondary market after collecting installment payments at a fixed interest rate.
Borrowers who apply for a Federal Mortgage Loan may be eligible for up to N15 million in funding.
- Mortgage Bank Federal Housing Loan
- Mortgage Bank Home Renovation Loan
- Mortgage Bank Construction Loan
- Mortgage Bank Estate Development Loan
- Mortgage Bank Rent to Own Loan
- Mortgage Bank Diaspora NHF Mortgage Loan
Trending Jobs in Nigeria:
Civil Defence Recruitment
Nigerian Army Recruitment
Nigeria Police Recruitment
Nigerian Navy Recruitment
Nigeria Customs Recruitment
Nigerian Air force Recruitment
To get/access the above loans, please click here
- Applicants must be 18 years and above
- Savings account with a registered primary mortgage bank.
- Contribution to the fund for a minimum of six months.
- Proof of regular flow of income.
- Photocopies of other substantiating title documents.
- Survey and site plans.
- A copy of an approved building plan
- Bill of Quantities (if you have one)
- Valuation report prepared by registered surveyors and valuers where applicable.
- Tax clearance certificate for three years.
- Letter of consent to your chosen primary mortgage bank.
- Completed mortgage loan application form.
- Proof of National Housing Fund contribution.
- Pay slips for the previous three months
- For a self-employed applicant, a copy of Articles and Memorandum of Association and a copy of Certificate of Incorporation should be submitted.
Steps to Apply for Federal Mortgage Loan Bank
Please go to the Official Website to apply online.
- Institutional borrowers can apply for the loan directly through the Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria (FMBN)
- Individuals can only apply through a fully regulated Primary Mortgage Bank (PMB) of their choice. However, you will not be able to apply for the loan through FMBN.
- The loan applications must be obtained from the same Primary Mortgage Institution.
- You must have registered your principal mortgage institution with FMBN in order to access the national housing fund service.
Checking Federal Mortgage Loan Transactions with a Code
*219# is the USSD CODE to utilize to complete those transactions.
The USSD CODE Transaction for Federal Mortgage Loans works like this:
- Dial *219# and send
- Type 2 and send
- Enter 1 and send
- Enter the exact month that’s 1 to 12 and send it.