Federal Ministry Of Labour And Employment Recruitment 2022: This will be a great opportunity to all individuals accross all the states in Nigeria including Abuja, as there will be a massive job opportunity at Parastatals under Ministry Of Labour And Employment. Therefore, it is important that you read through this article to know all it takes to apply and be shortlisted for recruitment.
Federal Ministry Of Labour And Employment Recruitment News
FG opens employment, job creation Portal for unemployed
The opening of employment and job creation portals for the unemployed Nigerians in the nation and the Diaspora has been approved, the Federal Government announced on Wednesday.
After the Federal Executive Council (FEC) meeting, which was presided over by President Muhammadu Buhari and held in the Council Chamber of the Presidential Villa in Abuja, Senator Chris Ngige, Minister of Labour and Employment, informed State House correspondents of this.
Ongoing Recruitment in Nigeria:
- FRSC Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Civil Defence Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Recruitment
- Nigerian Air force Recruitment
Senator Ngige also stated that the Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund’s (NSITF) activities will be digitalized.
Employers will arrive and load the positions they have open, the skills they’re looking for, and the qualifications of candidates who meet the bill.
Then the job searchers, graduates, and non-graduates who are looking for work will register, enter their qualifications, skills, and capabilities, and the two groups will then be matched. Through that platform, the employer can communicate with a job applicant.
Federal Ministry Of Labour And Employment Recruitment Portal/website
All eligible applicants who want to engage in the ongoing recruitment exercise, You must visit the application portal at www.labour.gov.ng, fill out the application form, attach the necessary papers, and submit it in order to apply for the Federal Ministry of Labour and Employment.
Federal Ministry of Labour and Employment Recruitment Requirements & Qualifications 2022
- Candidate must be a Nigerian by birth
- Candidate must not be less than 1.7 meters in height, for males, and 1.64 meters for females.
- Also, candidate must have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 meters, male
- Candidate must be medically fit and must have a certified medical report from any government hospitals
- Candidate must not be suffering from any physical or mental disabilities
- Candidate must possess the WASSCE certificate with not less than 5 credit pass in the core subjects including mathematics and English language in not more than 2 sittings
- Applicants with higher degrees such as OND, HND, BSC etc. can also apply
How to Apply For Federal Ministry of Labour and Employment Recruitment 2022
You must access to the application portal at www.labour.gov.ng, fill out the application form, attach the necessary papers, and submit it in order to apply for the Federal Ministry of Labour and Employment.
We are unable to offer complete application instructions at this time for the Federal Ministry of Labour and Employment recruitment. When the Federal Ministry of Labour and Employment application portal is accessible, this page will be updated.