The Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2023 is currently ongoing, as the organization is looking for qualified and enthusiastic new recruits to join. Federal firefighters are part of The Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration and Prisons Services Board (CDFIPB), under the command of the Chief Federal Fire Officer, the Nigerian citizens are called upon to apply in order to help fight fires in the country.
The Federal Fire Service Recruitment is currently ongoing. Also, the Federal Fire Service Recruitment official portal will guide you on how to apply for jobs with the Federal Fire Service.
Therefore, this post will discuss the benefits of working for the Federal Fire service, as well as information on how to get started in your application process.
Is Fire Service Recruitment 2023 Form Out?
The Federal Fire Service is a Federal Government Department that recruits and trains firefighters to provide firefighting and emergency response. They are looking for new members to join their team. Explore this blog post to learn more about the Federal Fire Service, what they offer, and how you can apply today.
Therefore, we are glad to notify you that the Federal Fire Service Recruitment is NOT out currently, and all eligible applicants are to go through the requirement before obtaining the Federal Fire Service Recruitment Application Form. In addition, this application form must be obtained through the Federal Fire Service Recruitment official portal.
Federal Fire Service Recruitment Requirements And Positions Available For Application
This category provides the services of superintendent cadres. If you are aiming to become a superintendent, then you should know about the available vacant positions:
- Assistant Superintendent of Fire II: A candidate is expected to have bagged a Bachelor’s degree from any recognized University. An equivalent degree from other tertiary institutions is also applicable.
- Assistant Superintendent of Fire I: This position requires the applicant to possess a Master’s Degree from any of the recognized universities. Membership in a professional body is also required.
This category provides the requirements for the inspectorate cadres in the country.
Assistant Inspector of Fire: Advanced NABTEB, NCE, and National Diploma from a recognized institution are obligatory for applicants to possess.
- Inspector of Fire Nursing: An applicant must have trained and become a registered nurse and midwife from a recognized institution.
- Senior Inspector of Fire: Candidates must possess a diploma of higher education from one of the recognized Universities or polytechnics.
This category provides the requirements for the assistant cadres in Nigeria. If you are interested in being one of them, then the following vacant positions might interest you.
- Fire Assistant III: An applicant must have NECO/SSCE, GCE Ordinary Level, or the equivalent of these certificates with a minimum of five credits (Mathematics and English included) obtained at not more than two sittings.
- Fire Assistant II: Candidates must present NECO/SSCE, GCE Ordinary Level, or the equivalent of these certificates with a minimum of five credits (Mathematics and English included) obtained at not more than two sittings.
General Federal Fire Service Recruitment Requirements
- All applicants must be inherent citizens of Nigeria by birth.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 30 years.
- Good character is necessary for applicants, as it would be needed when serving the country.
- All applicants must not have any criminal records.
- An applicant must not be a member of a cult or secret society and must not be a drug addict.
- The minimum height required for male applicants is 165 cm. For female candidates, the minimum required height is 160 cm.
How To Apply For Nigerian Fire Service Recruitment
Application is usually done online. All applicants are required to visit the portal fedfire.gov.ng for registration. Then they can log in and submit their application.
Multiple applications attract disqualification. Applicants are required to submit only one application and apply for only one job application.
Application is free and no fee is required for any part of the application process. Candidates who provide false information or forged documents will be automatically disqualified and made to face the wrath of the law.
NB: The Nigerian Fire Service recruitment has NOT yet commenced.
Are you looking for a Federal job? Then, always check up on this portal to know if the Federal Fire Service is recruiting. The Federal Government will be in need of firefighters that can help protect our citizens and property from fire when the time comes. Federal Fire Service positions are full-time, depending on the needs of the position. Therefore, if you need to know more about recruitment, then drop your request in the comment section.