Eurofins Microbiology Jobs 2023: Apply for the available Eurofins Microbiology Jobs near Lagos, Yaba as every information needed for the ongoing job opportunity will be discussed below. Check out how to apply for the following positions such as; Analyst, Microbiologist, QC Technician and more.
IN THIS ARTICLE
A multinational life sciences organization, Eurofins Scientific offers a distinctive array of analytical testing services to clients in a variety of industries in an effort to improve the safety, well-being, and sustainability of both human life and the environment.
From the food and water you consume to the pharmaceuticals you rely on, Eurofins collaborates with the biggest businesses in the world to guarantee the safety, authenticity, and labeling of the items they deliver. In terms of agroscience CRO services as well as the testing of food, environmental, pharmaceutical, and cosmetic products, Eurofins considers itself to be a global leader.
Additionally, it is a market leader in a number of independent testing and laboratory services for forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences, genomics, discovery pharmacology, and clinical study support.
In less than 30 years, Eurofins has expanded from a single laboratory in Nantes, France, to a network of more than 900 independent enterprises operating more than 800 laboratories and employing over 47,000 people.
As one of the top international emerging players in specialized clinical diagnostics testing, Eurofins offers a portfolio of more than 200,000 analytical methods to assess the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability, and purity of biological substances and products as well as innovative clinical diagnostic testing services.
Eurofins, one of the best-performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years, had total revenues of €5.4 billion in 2020.
Eurofins Microbiology Job Description
Please note this role is working 37.5 hours per week Wednesday to Saturday. The hours of work are Wednesday 14.00 – 22.00 and Thursday to Saturday 11.30 – 22.00.
- Reading plates, confirmation and validation of analytical results as required.
- Adhering to documented procedures for all aspects of laboratory work, ensuring that all relevant information concerning samples is recorded, that samples are handled correctly, and that all necessary records and quality data are maintained.
- Reporting and/or calculation of results in accordance with the methods of analysis.
- Maintain turnaround time at >99%, ensuring that daily targets are achieved.
- Responsible for ensuring that UK health and safety legislation is maintained and helping to ensure that the working environment is kept in a clean and tidy manner with due attention to the careful maintenance of all laboratory fittings and equipment.
- Ensure personal protective clothing equipment is worn in accordance with the Health & Safety policy.
- Work with the team to drive the laboratory forward through continuous improvement.
- Knowledge of Laboratory Quality Manual in order to ensure compliance at all times with the policies, procedures and associated documents which are referred to in the manual.
- To assist through operating best practice in order to meet the requirements of the UKAS accreditation standard.
- Provide a high level of internal and external customer care.
- The successful candidate will be considered as one of the senior members of the shift
- Previous experience of counting and interpretation of pathogens, spoilage and indicator organisms
- Previous experience of confirmation of microorganisms thorough use of biochemical techniques
- Substantial experience working in an accredited Laboratory
- High level of knowledge and competence of Microbiology
- Experience of Laboratory electronic management systems
The business gathers and uses applicants’ personal data as part of any recruitment process. The business is dedicated to upholding its data protection requirements and being open about how it gathers and uses such data.
Eurofins Microbiology Jobs 2023 Closing Date
Please be advised that due to the enormous volume of applications we receive, if you do not hear from us within 4 weeks of the position’s expiration date, your application has sadly been unsuccessful in this instance.