Ekiti State Civil Service Recruitment 2022-2023 Application Form Portal Is Out
The Ekiti State Civil Service Commission is currently recruiting. Ekiti State Civil Service Commission is a government agency that handles the recruitment and management of Ekiti state civil service employees. Also, Ekiti State Civil Service offers career opportunities in the following departments: Human Resources, Public Affairs, Finance and Administration, General Services, Social Development, and Local Government Administration.
Therefore, all interested applicants who want to apply for Ekiti State Civil Service Recruitment and To learn more about Ekiti State Civil Service recruitment, visit the Ekiti State Government website.
Basic Information About Ekiti State Civil Service Recruitment
Ekiti State Civil Service Commission has announced various positions in Ekiti State. In addition, the Ekiti State Civil Service Commission has advertised vacancies on the website, and they are looking for qualified applicants to fill these vacancies. Therefore, the Ekiti state civil service recruitment programme is expected to commence soon.
So, interested individuals should apply in a timely manner and keep checking back to this web page for more information on when the Ekiti State Civil Service Recruitment will officially start.
Ekiti State Civil Service Application Form
Most importantly, the Ekiti state civil service application form can be obtained online through its website for free. This article talks about the Ekiti state civil service recruitment process, how to apply for an Ekiti state civil service position, and what you need to know before applying with the Ekiti State Civil Service Commission.
Ekiti State Civil Service Application Portal
The Ekiti State Civil Service Application Portal is a government website where all applications have to be submitted by any Ekiti state civil servant who wishes to re-apply for their position or applicants who want to apply for any position under the Civil Service Commission. As a matter of fact, the form must be filled out completely and submitted through the Ekiti State Civil Service Application Portal.
Lastly, the Ekiti State Civil Service Application Form is available for download on the Ekiti State Government website or can be obtained from your nearest Ekiti state government office.
Ekiti State Civil Service Commission Available Positions
- Geologist – Grade Level 09
- Civil Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Environmental Health Officer II – G.L 08
- Statistician – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Mechanical Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Higher Technical Officer (Electrical) – Grade Level 08
- Fisheries Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Structural Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Produce Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Electrical Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Scientific Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Education Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Architect – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Technical Officer (Civil) – G.L 07
- Technical Officer (Electrical) – Grade Level 07
- Statistical Officer – Grade Level 07
- Technical Officer (Mechanical) – Grade Level 07
- Technical Officer (Town Planning) – Grade Level 07
Qualified Local Government
Lastly, every applicant must have to confirm their eligibility status before applying. Check the list of the local Governments that are eligible for this registration.
|Ekiti East||Aiyekire (Gbonyin)|
Ekiti State Civil Service Recruitment Requirements
Before you register, we advise everyone to carefully go through all the necessary requirements as penned down by the recruiting department of the commission. That is the reason we bring you all the requirements needed by the Ekiti civil service commission here.
- Firstly, all interested applicants must not be older than 30 years at the time of application. We strongly advise making sure your age falls within the limit before applying to avoid disqualification.
- Secondly, the minimum needed qualification is a First Degree or HND from accredited institutions across Nigeria or any part of the world.
- Additionally, 1 year of NYSC completion is mandatory, or the applicant must present an exemption letter upon application.
- Also, applicants must reside in Ekiti State
- Most importantly, applicants must have cleared their WAEC, NECO, or GCE with at least five (5) subject credits including English and Maths
How to Apply for Ekiti State Civil Service Recruitment
This is the important part of this recruitment exercise, as all interested applicants are to submit their well-filled applications through the Ekiti state civil service recruitment official portal. Therefore, all applicants should follow the instructions outlined below to submit their application now.
- Firstly, visit the official portal at www.ekitistate.gov.ng
- Secondly, create an account with your email and password
- Thirdly, fill the online Ekiti state civil service application form carefully
- Also, attach scan copies of all the basic/required certificates
- Lastly, review your application details and submit
The Ekiti State Civil Service Commission will invite qualified candidates for Ekiti State civil service appointment into the Ekiti state civil service. Therefore, ensure you meet the necessary requirements before obtaining the Ekiti State Civil Service Commission Application Form. Also, do not forget to submit your application form through the Ekiti State Civil Service Commission official portal, which is stated above.