ECOWAS Recruitment 2023: See all you need to know about Ecowas Job Application Form
Introducing to the public the latest update pertaining to the ECOWAS Recruitment 2023/2023 Application Form Process with other valid information that will help each and every applicant to successfully apply for the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) Recruitment 2023.
Possibilities of applying for the Economic Community of West African States job opportunities 2023 can be granted to all candidates if they follow the right procedures and apply for the ECOWAS Recruitment, and also observing the requirements and steps on how to apply for this recruitment exercise.
The Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) is currently recruiting qualified and capable, national candidates from the ECOWAS Member States. This article has been written to guide interested candidates in their job applications. Read on to learn about the available job positions, job application deadline, and form portal as well as step-by-step instructions on how to access the form and other related details.
IN THIS ARTICLE
What You Need To Know About Ecowas Job Application Form
The Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) was created on 28 May 1975. It is a regional intergovernmental organization formed by the following fifteen (15) Member States: Benin, Burkina Faso, Cape Verde, Côte d’Ivoire, The Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Liberia, Mali, Niger, Nigeria, Senegal, Sierra Leone, and Togo. Its Headquarters is in Abuja, Nigeria and its official working languages are: English, French and Portuguese.
Its aim is to create a borderless region where the population has access to its abundant resources and is able to exploit the same through the creation of opportunities under a sustainable environment.
Is ECOWAS Recruitment 2023 Form Out?
Having the right knowledge is the best habit any applicant can possess if they really want to be up to date about the Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment, so we are using this opportunity to let all aspirants that the ECOWAS Recruitment for the year 2023 is out and the official portal is open for all applicant to apply for the recruitment summer.
ECOWAS Available Jobs
Some of the available jobs in ECOWAS are:
- Junior Accountant, Community Levy Analysis & Reconciliation
- Procurement Officer, Goods, Physical Services & Works
- Junior Accountant, Financial Reporting
- Research & Markets Officer
- Programme Officer, Border Management
- Protocol Assistant – Travels
- Principal Programme Officer – Competition and Economic Research Analysis
- Project Driver
- Individual Consultant – ECOWAS Commission Stores
- Principal Program Officer, Information and Communication
- Officer, Community Decisions Monitoring and Coordination
- Principal Programme Officer
- Communication Officer
- Director of External Relations
- Monitoring & Evaluation Officer
- Office Manager (Bilingual Secretaries)
- Project Office Assistant
- Consultant – Fleet Management Policy
- Protocol manager
- Research Officer
- Director, Administration & General Services
- Translator (French A, English C, Portuguese C)
- Translator (French A, English C)
- Translator (Portuguese A, French C, English C)
- Revisor (Portuguese)
- Revisor (English)
- Consular Officer
Applicants should note that the Ecowas Job Application Form will be based on merit and given to the most suitable and qualified candidates.
Interested candidates must possess the following requirements for the 2023 Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) recruitment;
- Candidates must be Nigerian citizens by birth and origin.
- Applicants must not be older than 35 years of age.
- Applicants must be able to speak and communicate effectively.
- Interested applicants must not have a past criminal record.
- Candidates must be healthy, and must not be physically challenged.
- The candidate must be very innovative and possess good analytical skills.
- The candidate should know how to use basic computer applications including Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Microsoft Access, and other Web applications.
- Candidates must present a sound health certificate by the Government Medical Officer, to prove he/she is physically, mentally, and psychologically balanced.
- Applicants with good working experience are encouraged.
ECOWAS Job Educational Qualifications
- A B.Sc., HND, NCE, or OND with good grade division obtained from an accredited institution is required.
- NYSC Discharge Certificate or Exception Letter.
- Senior Secondary School Certificate or West Africa Examination Certificate (WAEC) with at least 3 credits including English Language and Mathematics. Alternatively, the candidate should be able to present a National Examination Council Certificate (NECO) or GCE with 4 passes obtained in one sitting or at least 5 credits obtained in not more than 2 sittings.
How to Apply for the Recruitment
Applicants are requested to visit the ECOWAS website regularly, www.ecowas.int where the positions will be published regularly and apply as follows:
- Download the application form by clicking on the link in parentheses (JOB APPLICATION FORM) and fill it out correctly.
- Attach a Curriculum Vitae (CV) and a motivation letter;
- Send all the above-mentioned documents to the related e-mail addresses.
The closing date for the application is the 13th of September 2023. It is worthy of note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Good luck!
This is very competitive recruitment in Nigeria, so many people will be fighting to apply for the ECOWAS Job vacancies, don’t be left out, also fight to complete your application and follow the instructions and submit it correctly, avoid mistakes and duplicated documents once you do this, you have the possibilities to get feedback from the Economic Community of West African States authorities.