www.dia.gov.ng | DIA Recruitment 2023/2024 Defence Intelligence Agency Application Form Portal: Citizens are being recruited by the Defence Intelligence Agency to fill the open job.
If you want to work for the Defence Intelligence Agency, I recommend that you read this article all the way to the conclusion because it will tell you everything you need to know about the requirements and how to apply for the DIA Recruitment.
Before I go any further, I would want to encourage you to strictly follow all the information provided here on the DIA Recruitment in order to be on the safe side, since many people hurry to apply for numerous jobs without following the proper procedures.
IN THIS ARTICLE
Latest Information About DIA Recruitment Form
The DIA recruitment process is yet to begin, but those who are interested in receiving an application form once it is available can follow the procedures in this article. Do not pay money to anyone pretending to be a DIA agent because the recruitment form is free.
Before submitting their application, applicants must thoroughly fill out the application form and upload all relevant papers.
Is Defence Intelligence Agency Recruitment Form Out?
We’ve recently observed a slew of applicants asking the same question regarding when the Defence Intelligence Agency recruitment will be released.
- FERMA Recruitment
- NASRDA Recruitment
- EEDC Recruitment
- KASUPDA Recruitment
- Oil and Gas Recruitment
- NESREA Recruitment
- NACA Recruitment
Following that, we conducted a study in order to answer these questions. DIA is not recruiting, and an application form for a variety of open roles has been made available; individuals interested in applying should follow the steps mentioned below.
Requirements For DIA Recruitment 2023
The following is a list of prerequisites that will be displayed on the recruiting portal for all candidates to check before submitting their applications, with the understanding that only those who meet the requirements will be considered for the screening process.
- Bachelor’s degree in the subject areas from an approved institution of higher learning.
- All applicants must have 5 O’ Level Credit Passes, including Mathematics and English Language, in no more than two sittings.
- Only candidates with a Bachelor’s degree in a suitable subject area should apply.
- Applicants must be under the age of 35 years old.
- Applicants must have a certificate of discharge or exemption from the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC).
- Furthermore, applicants must be willing and able to deploy anywhere in the state.
- Applicants must be medically fit for work by a government-approved hospital.
- Applicants must upload a recent passport photo, as well as all academic certificates, as well as a valid form of identity (National ID card, Driver’s license, International Passport, or Voters’ card).
- Recent passport photos are required for applicants.
How To Apply For DIA Recruitment
Interested applicants should apply by following the processes outlined below:
- www.dia.gov.ng is the DIA recruitment portal.
- Carefully review the job requirements for the position you’re applying for.
- Fill up the online application and attach your résumé.
The Defence Intelligence Agency recruitment process for 2023 is yet to begin, but we will update this post as soon as it does.
Applicants must thoroughly fill out the application form and upload all relevant papers before submitting it once the recruiting form is made accessible.
The application form for the Defence Intelligence Agency has not yet been issued, but when it is, applicants must follow the standards specified in this article to be considered.