Delta State SUBEB Shortlisted Candidates 2022 | The Delta State Universal Basic Education Board has released the list of qualified candidates for employment into public service in teaching. The shortlisted applicant’s report at different centers identified by their various educational institutions between 9 am and 12 pm, with a view to publishing names after the screening process, is complete; successful applicants are expected from all over delta state
The board will start releasing lists through their official portal according to those who applied successfully for the Delta State SUBEB recruitment.
Delta State SUBEB Shortlisted Candidates: A list of Delta’s most qualified candidates for vacant teaching positions has been published, and the government is committed to making sure every child can access quality education.
This blog post provides information on the Delta State Universal Basic Education Board’s shortlist of candidates who were selected based on their qualifications, and it includes a list of those who may qualify for the teaching job.
Is Delta SUBEB Shortlisted Candidates Out?
The Delta State Universal Basic Education Board has NOT released the list of qualified candidates. This is in line with the Delta State government’s commitment to ensuring that only qualified candidates are employed to teach in public schools.
The Delta State Government is yet to release the list of all successful applicants for this year’s employment who applied through http://www.jobs.deltastatemobse.net/
- NHIS Recruitment
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
- FRSC Recruitment
- DSS Recruitment
- BRISIN Recruitment
- Npower Knowledge Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment
- NIPC Recruitment
Once the list comes out, it will contain all the names that were published for screening.
Criteria for Selection Of Delta State SUBEB Recruitment
How do Delta State Teachers Shortlisted Candidates get selected? Delta State is a state in Nigeria, and it is not easy to be a teacher in Delta State. There are many steps that an applicant must go through before being accepted into the Delta State Universal Basic Education Board.
As a matter of fact, there are three main criteria for selection, which include
- Formal qualification,
- Experience, and
- All applicants must be a Delta State indigene
- Secondly, all applicants must have at least the National Certificate in Education (NCE)
- Thirdly, only applicants who specify the name of the Primary School in which they wish to teach might be shortlisted
- Also, applicants with Multiple applications will not be shortlisted
- Most importantly, the applicant who submitted late applications will not be entertained/shortlisted
- Lastly, candidates must have the NYSC discharge certificate
Date for Delta State SUBEB Interview
All successfully shortlisted candidates should note that the date of the Exams or interview will be announced here on this web page when it is Out.
How to Check the Delta SUBEB Shortlisted Candidates
There are many things to think about when Delta State Universal Basic Education Board employs a teacher. How do you know if they’re qualified? Could they be sure that you will be a good fit for the school? How will you know which candidates are even worth shortlisting? These questions and more can make it difficult to find the perfect person, but we have some tips on how to check Delta SUBEB shortlisted candidates.
- Firstly, visit the Delta SUBEB official portal at http://www.jobs.deltastatemobse.net/
- Secondly, view through the right corner and type in your registration details
- Then, tap on the Checklist to verify the names of all shortlisted applicants.
- As a matter of fact, you can download the Delta SUBEB shortlisted candidate’s PDF list through the download link.
- Lastly, Delta SUBEB shortlisted names are arranged based on their surname as well as the application ID
Venue for Delta State SUBEB Screening Exercise
The Delta SUBEB screening exercise will be held once it is made known to the public at the State Universal Basic Education Board. All of this year’s candidates have been successfully shortlisted, and their positions are waiting for the announcement, so make sure to visit us here if you want more information