Delta State Civil Service Recruitment is currently ongoing as the Delta State Government has charged the Delta State Civil Service Commission with the responsibility of filling vacancies in Delta’s state civil service. Delta has had a long tradition of excellence.
The Delta State Civil Service jobs can be found through the official website for Nigerian citizens who want to work with the government. The goal of Delta State Civil Service recruitment is to provide opportunities for employment in various occupations at all levels throughout the country.
We are committed to the highest standards for recruiting and maintaining qualified personnel, which can only be achieved through dedication and hard work on our part. Delta offers competitive salaries, excellent benefits packages, paid time off (vacation days).
Delta State Civil Service Application Form
All applicants are advised to obtain the Delta State Civil Service application form through the recruitment official portal and are required to fill it out in order to be considered for employment.
So, it’s important that you complete the Delta state civil service recruitment application form as thoroughly and accurately as possible. The Delta State Civil Service recruitment application form asks for your personal information such as; name, date of birth, driver’s license number, and other contact information. It also asks about past jobs held and education level attained. You will find out if you qualify for public sector employment with Delta State by filling out the Delta state civil service recruitment application form.
Delta State Civil Service Recruitment Available Vacancies
Delta State provides opportunities to serve as a civil servant, which is an honor for those who accept the opportunity. Therefore, all interested applicants should ensure they go through these available vacant positions and apply for the Delta State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- Mechanical Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Civil Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Environmental Health Officer II – G.L 08
- Geologist – Grade Level 09
- Structural Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Electrical Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Scientific Officer (Mining) – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Statistical Officer – Grade Level 07
- Scientific Officer (Water) – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Statistician – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Technical Officer (Town Planning) – Grade Level 07
- Fisheries Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Produce Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Technical Officer (Civil) – G.L 07
- Higher Technical Officer (Electrical) – Grade Level 08
- Technical Officer (Mechanical) – Grade Level 07
- Technical Officer (Electrical) – Grade Level 07
- Education Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Architect – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Town Planning Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08.
Delta State Civil Service Commission Recruitment Requirements
Before obtaining the application form, filling and submit your application, it is necessary to go through the Delta state civil service recruitment requirements. First and foremost, you must ensure you possess the right educational qualification. Interested candidates must have at least 5 credit passes in WASSCE with not more than one sitting, B.Sc., B.A, NYSC discharge certificate or exemption letter, certificate of origin, certificate of birth, and valid means of identification (international passport, national ID card, driver’s license or permanent voter’s card).
Furthermore, all applicants must scan these certificates and also upload them through the application portal, as well as your passport photograph.
How to Apply for Delta State Civil Service Recruitment
All interested applicants are to obtain their application forms through the Delta state civil service recruitment official portal. Therefore, follow the outlined instructions below to obtain and submit your application form.
- Firstly, visit the portal through www.deltastate.gov.ng
- Secondly, create a Delta state civil service recruitment account with your active email and password
- Then, carefully fill the online application form
- Also, attach a clear scan copy of all required certificates
- Lastly, review your application form and submit
Once the selection process is completed, all shortlisted candidates would be notified through their various email addresses or SMS. Therefore, in order to be updated on the Delta state civil service recruitment and other information regarding the recruitment process, continue to visit this page or bookmark this web page for easy access.