A fully-funded Tuition Fee is included in the award allocation. Many institutions charge an application fee, but Commonwealth Scholarship applicants are free to apply because the QECS does not charge an application fee.
Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholars provide constructive change and solutions to both their home nations and the countries where they study. Many positive things are taught to students.
The Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship is open to four countries this year.
This scholarship will include ten universities. Scholars will help define the Commonwealth’s future as active members of the network.
To broaden horizons and develop a worldwide network that will last a lifetime, participants will go to a new country and culture. Meanwhile, applications for United Nations Volunteers are open until 2022. Below is further information on the Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships 2022.
Details for the Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship Application
Eligible Countries: Commonwealth Countries
Scholarship offered By Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth
Course: Master’s Degree
Duration: 2 Years
Financial Benefits: Fully Funded
Deadline: 24 May 2022
Botswana, Cameroon, Gambia, Ghana, Kenya, Kingdom of Eswatini, Lesotho, Malawi, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Nigeria, Rwanda, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, South Africa, Uganda. United Republic of Tanzania. Zambia. Asia. Caribbean and Americas. Europe. Pacific.
Commonwealth Financial Benefits
Here are the following benefits which are provided by QECS.
- The full tuition fee waiver will be provided.
- Lving expenses.
- Return tickets will be provided.
- An arrival allowance will also be provided.
- A research grant will be provided.
- The scholars will receive airfare from their home country to the UK and return.
- Tuition and examination fees.
- Living allowance/stipend worth GBP 1084 per month and GBP 1330 for students in London metropolitan area.
- A wide range of Academic fields are available.
- Papua New Guinea
- South Africa
- Siri lanka
Host Universities for Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship
- University of Dhaka
- University of Eswatini
- Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, (KNUST)
- Kumasi, Ghana
- The University of the West Indies
- Technical University of Kenya
- University of Nairobi
- University of Malaya
- Universiti Putra Malaysia
- University of Mauritius
Except for South Africa, citizens of Commonwealth countries are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- You must be a citizen of (or hold refugee status in) a Commonwealth country
- You Must Hold a bachelor’s Degree.
- There is No Upper age Limit.
Make sure that you have the following documentation to upload to your application:
- High school certificate
- Undergraduate transcript (and graduation certificate)
- Two references Letter
- Scan of passport or national ID card
- Proof of English language ability if English is not your first language
How to Apply For Commonwealth Scholarship 2022
How can you apply for the Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships in 2022?
To learn about admission requirements and application forms, one must create an account on this website, https://crm.acu.ac.uk/ssp/register. Applications received after the deadline will be rejected. Please visit the Queen Elizabeth Scholarship’s official website.