CBN TIES Loan Application Portal 2023 CBN TIES Grant Login | cbnties.com.ng
The CBN TIES grant/loan application platform (www.cbnties.com.ng) is now open for business. The application process for the Tertiary Institutions Entrepreneurship Scheme (TIES) is now available.
Have you heard about the ongoing ₦500 million grant from the Central Bank of Nigeria for graduates and undergraduates? Continue reading to find out how to apply right away.
The Nigerian Central Bank is scheduled to provide a ₦500 million grant to graduates and students in order to combat the country’s rising unemployment rate.
This grant was designed in partnership with Nigerian universities and polytechnics under the Tertiary Institutions Entrepreneurship Scheme (TIES) to harness the potential of graduate entrepreneurs in Nigeria.
We’ll show you how to apply for the continuing CBN award on this page. Here you can find the prerequisites as well as any other important information you may require.
This money will go a long way toward alleviating unemployment among Nigerian youngsters. Do you want to be a part of the ongoing CBN ₦500 million grant? To apply and submit your application successfully, please follow the steps on this page.
IN THIS ARTICLE
CBN TIES Loan Application Portal Login 2023
Undergraduates and graduates of Nigerian universities and polytechnics will be able to access funding to launch a business of their choice thanks to a ₦500 million grant from the Central Bank of Nigeria.
At this time, the online application portal for the CBN ₦500 million Grant is not accepting applications from interested applicants. Once the Nigerian Central Bank has opened the official portal for grant applications, we will update this page.
CBN TIES Grant Requirements 2023
The Central Bank of Nigeria has specific standards that must be met in order to be eligible for this grant. Please keep in mind that only those who match these criteria will be considered for the ongoing award.
- It’s essential that you’re a Nigerian.
- A recognized university or polytechnic diploma is required.
- A first-degree certificate or a higher national diploma, or its equivalent, is required.
- It is required that you have completed the National Youth Services Corps.
- There must be no more than 7 years of post-NYSC service.
- As proof of entrepreneurial training, a certificate of participation given by a university or polytechnic is required.
Undergraduates from a recognized institution or polytechnic can also apply for a 500 million Naira grant from the Central Bank of Nigeria.
How to Apply for CBN TIES ₦500 Million Grant 2023
The application portal is where you will submit your application. To apply for the CBN TIES Loan 2023, please follow the processes outlined below.
- Visit www.cbnties.com.ng for more information.
- Look over the loan descriptions.
- Select “apply now” from the drop-down menu.
- Complete the online application at
- Documents must be attached.
- Then, submit your application
Keep checking back on a regular basis for the most up-to-date information on the Tertiary Institutions Entrepreneurship Scheme (TIES), which is being developed in conjunction with Nigerian universities and polytechnics by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN). Grant of ₦500 million from CBN for the year 2023.