Get the CBN Recruitment 2023 Application and stay connected with the latest update pertaining to the Central Bank of Nigeria Job vacancies and other vital information that will assist you to successfully apply and get recruited in this year’s recruitment exercise.
Having the full knowledge of the CBN Recruitment 2023 Application Process is crucial just as knowing what it takes to apply for the form, meeting the requirements, and following the instruction to apply for the Central Bank of Nigeria Recruitment 2023.
IN THIS ARTICLE
Is CBN Recruitment 2023 Form Out?
Stay up to date with the latest Central Bank of Nigeria Recruitment 2023 updates, but as for the time of this publication, the recruitment application form for Central Bank of Nigeria is yet to be out, do you want to be notified when the recruitment is out? follow us on this page and bookmark this page as well so that as soon as the application form is out you will be informed on time.
The Board of Trustees (BOT) of the CBN invites applications from qualified candidates. Kindly read this article to be enlightened on all you need to know regarding CBN recruitment.
In this article, you will get information regarding the screening exercise and date, academic qualifications, necessary guidelines, application details for the 2023 Central Bank of Nigeria recruitment.
About The Central Bank Of Nigeria
Established in 1958, the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) is the highest financial authority of Nigeria and regulates the affairs of other banks in the country. The major regulatory objectives of the bank are to: maintain the external reserves of the country, promote monetary stability and a sound financial environment, and to act as a banker of last resort and financial adviser to the Federal Government.
It is also involved in lending directly to consumers. The government through the central bank has been actively involved in building the nation’s money and equity centers, forming a securities regulatory board, and introducing treasury instruments into the capital market. The current CBN Governor is Godwin Emefiele.
Requirements For Central Bank Of Nigeria Recruitment
Applicants should take note of the following requirements and adhere to them, to apply successfully for the Central Bank of Nigeria in the 2023 recruitment exercise.
- Interested candidates should have no criminal record.
- Applicants must be citizens of Nigeria who reside within the country.
- Applicants should have graduated with at least a Second Class Lower Division from any discipline (preferably a Finance Management related course).
- Also, applicants interested in CBN recruitment should not be younger than twenty-two (22) years or older than thirty (30) years.
- Candidates must be healthy and not physically challenged and must be certified by the Government Medical Officer, to prove that they are physically fit, mentally, and psychologically balanced.
- Applicants must be innovative, open to new ideas, and able to work well in a new environment.
- Computer literacy is an added advantage. Applicants should be knowledgeable in basic computer applications like Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Access, Web applications other related applications.
- Interested applicants must have good communication skills.
Important Things To Note About The Central Bank Of Nigeria (CBN) Recruitment
Before participating in the CBN recruitment exercise, note the following;
- Candidates have the right to credibility, fairness, merit, and equal employment opportunity.
- The process of appointing candidates to occupy vacant positions in the Central Bank of Nigeria is highly transparent, and it is done by open selection.
- Recruitment and employment of candidates are based solely on merit.
Academic Qualifications Needed For CBN Recruitment
Interested applicants must possess the following academic qualifications:
- A West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSCE) with credit passes in not less than three (3) subjects including English, obtained at one sitting.
- National Examination Council (NECO) Certificate or a General Certificate of Education (GCE) (Ordinary Level), with credit passes in at least four (4) subjects including the English Language, obtained at one sitting or Credit passes in at least five (5) subjects including the English Language, obtained at not more than two sittings.
- General Certificate of Education (GCE) (Advanced Level), with credit passes in at least two (2) subjects including the English Language, obtained at one sitting, or credit passes in at least three (3) subjects including the English Language, obtained at not more than two sittings.
- A National Diploma (ND) Certificate, obtained from a recognized University.
- A B.Sc., HND, NCE, or an OND certificate, in any related discipline, and from a recognized University.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) Certificate, obtained from a recognized University.
Core Disciplines For The CBN Recruitment 2023
The courses listed below are the main disciplines required for recruitment at the Central Bank Of Nigeria;
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Computer Science
How To Apply For The CBN Recruitment
The application form for the 2023 Central Bank of Nigeria recruitment is out and applications are ongoing. Visit the Central Bank of Nigeria’s official portal for clarification; www.cbn.gov.ng or come back to this page regularly for updates regarding the recruitment application form for this Agency and when it is available.
Alternatively, you could contact CBN via the following for more information;
Phone Number: +234 700 225 5226
Email Address: email@example.com
To be successful in this recruitment exercise, you must follow the instruction given to apply for the Central Bank of Nigeria Recruitment 2023 Application. The Process must be followed, so to get notified about this recruitment, bookmark this page and comment below.