CBN Agric Loan Application Form | The Central Bank Of Nigeria has mapped out strategies that provide services to farmers in Nigeria. CBN Agric offers a range of loan services for the agriculture sector, including loans for tractors, fertilizer, and seeds. Also, CBN Agric offers financing options for grain storage facilities. Therefore, CBN Agriculture’s website has resources on how to start obtaining your farming loans, farm management tips, and other helpful information about the Nigerian agriculture industry.
The governor of the Central Bank Of Nigeria has made it known to all those interested in the loan application of the availability of the application of loans to all qualified citizens of Nigeria to help them to combat the hardship in the National economy. Based on the information, this opportunity is open to all farmers, but you must ensure you follow all the required processes to apply and qualify for the CBN Agric Loan.
Furthermore, before obtaining the loan application form, you must know the basic requirement for the CBN Agric Loan in Nigeria.
The CBN Agricultural Loans department has designed an Application form that can be filled out online to apply for the Agric Loan offer. This form will walk you through all the information needed in order to submit your application successfully.
ELIGIBLE STATES FOR CBN AGRIC LOAN
- Abia State
- Adamawa State
- Akwa Ibom State
- Anambra State
- Bauchi State
- Bayelsa State
- Benue State
- Borno State
- Cross River State
- Delta State
- Ebonyi State
- Edo State
- Ekiti State
- Enugu State
- Federal Capital Territory
- Gombe State
- Imo State
- Jigawa State
- Kaduna State
- Kano State
- Katsina State
- Kebbi State
- Kogi State
- Kwara State
- Lagos State
- Nasarawa State
- Niger State
- Ogun State
- Ondo State
- Osun State
- Oyo State
- Plateau State
- Rivers State
- Sokoto State
- Taraba State
- Yobe State
- Zamfara State
Eligibility for CBN Agric Loan Application
CBN Agric loan application Eligibility is a necessary part of the process as it will determine if you are eligible to apply for a CBN Agricultural Loan. Eligibility for this type of loan is determined by considering the following:
- Firstly, your age, marital status, and occupation
- Secondly, whether you have been employed or self-employed in agriculture for at least six months prior to submitting your application form
- Also, be at least 18 years of age.
- Most importantly, have an active bank account in Nigeria or have access to one.
- Then, be able to provide proof of income and proof of identification.
General Requirement for CBN Agric Loan Application
Duly completed application form.
• Bank Verification Number (BVN).
• Certificate of Training from recognized Entrepreneurship Development Institution (EDI) or evidence of membership of organized private sector
• Letter of Introduction from any of the following, Clergy, Village Head, District Head, Traditional Ruler, senior civil servant, etc. (for individuals/ micro enterprises only).
• Evidence of registration of business name or certificate of incorporation and filing of annual returns (where applicable) in compliance with the provisions of the Companies and Allied Matters Act (1990).
• Tax Identification Number (TIN) and current Tax Clearance Certificate TCC) where applicable.
• To qualify to access this fund, you need to have been trained by an Enterprise Development Institute after which you will fill the form. They will submit your form to CBN.
• CBN will ask banks to verify your account details and then CBN proceeds to conduct its own assessment.
How to Apply for CBN Agric Loan
All interested applicants are to carefully follow the Apply Now above to enroll for the CBN Loan for farmers and while filling the CBN Loan application form you are equally advised to be very careful in order to avoid declined or rejected applications.