Application Form Portal For Canadian Army Recruitment 2022/2023 | Canadian Army Recruitment For Foreigners
As a foreigner, you must first become a Canadian citizen before joining or enlisting in the Canadian Army. Complete the online application and mail in the relevant papers once you have achieved citizenship to apply for a position in the Canadian army.
After that, you’ll be assigned to an Army recruiter who will help you complete additional applications and exams, prepare for your interview, and enroll in the Canadian Armed Forces.
- US Army Recruitment 2022
- Available USA Jobs Recruitment
- US Embassy Ghana Recruitment
- British Army Recruitment
Canadian Army Citizenship Requirement
- To become a citizen of Canada, you must first lawfully reside in the country for three years.
- After that, you can fill out an application online, copy the necessary documents, pay the immigration fee, and send it in by email.
- Take a citizenship test, interview, swear your citizenship oath, and get your citizenship once approved. Although it takes time and effort to get citizenship, it is a condition for entering the Canadian Army.
- You must be bilingual (English and French) and possess a good knowledge of Canadian history. Your language abilities as well as your knowledge of Canada will be assessed.
- Certain programs are restricted to people of a certain age. You can apply for Paid Education programs if you are 16 or older and have parental permission. You can also apply for the Primary Reserves if you are a full-time student.
- At the very least, go up to Grade 10. To be hired, some careers will necessitate a higher level of education. If you want to work as an engineer, for example, you’ll need a bachelor’s degree in engineering.
- If you live in Québec, you must complete up to Secondaire IV.
How to Apply and Fill Canadian Army Application Form Online
Click “Start Application Now” to log in to your account. You can use your GCKey user ID and password or the same information you use for other online services (banking).
You can select the relevant credential choice by selecting the appropriate blue button.
Take a few steps back and take a look around.
- If you’re signing in using your online service information, choose from a list of possibilities that includes Affinity, ATB Financial, Scotiabank, and Tangerine, to name a few. After entering your login number, click “Continue.”
- You may either sign in with your username and password or establish an account if you have a GCKey ID.
- Fill out the online form and review your responses before submitting. Please enter your name, address, educational background, and citizenship status in the required fields. Fill in all the proper boxes and give accurate responses to all the questions. After you’ve submitted your application, you won’t be able to make any changes. Click “Submit” when you’re finished.
- You can save your progress and finish it later if necessary. If you do not complete the application within 90 days of the prior update, it will be withdrawn.
- You will receive an automated email confirming receipt of your application after you submit it. Instructions for the next steps will also be included in the email.