Anambra State Civil Service Recruitment 2022 | This is to notify all individuals residing in the State that Anambra State Government, in agreement with the Civil Service Commission, has announced the latest recruitment update to all qualified candidates who are interested in working with the state government under Anambra State Civil Service Commission. Based on the information gathered, all information regarding this recruitment exercise ranging from the recruitment Application Form, the Application Portal, the Requirement, and How to Apply for the Anambra State Civil Service Recruitment will be discussed on this web page in its totality.
The aim of this Anambra State Civil Service Recruitment is to increase the workforce in all government offices from the lower rank to the higher rank.
Are you qualified for a job position in the ongoing Anambra State Civil Service Commission recruitment? Then, make sure you carefully read through this post to the end in order to get every information needed to stand a chance of being among the shortlisted candidates in the Anambra State government recruitment 2022.
Anambra State Civil Service Recruitment Update
The Anambra State Civil Service Recruitment was earlier announced to commenced immediate intake of qualified candidates to take over the available vacancies to help combat the slow workforce in the State. Therefore, if you are a graduate yet to be employed or have the desire to work under the State Civil Service Commission, then this is the best opportunity for you to grab.
Most importantly, this web page is not the official portal for the submission of the Anambra State Civil Service Commission recruitment. We only provide the basic information needed for the recruitment exercise. On this note, we have highlighted the steps, requirements, as well as guidelines that will put you through for a successful application.
Anambra State Civil Service Application Form
This is the only means through which all interested applicants can forward their application through the recruitment official portal. Therefore, any who failed to obtain the application form will not be employed. In addition, the application form is for graduates, as employment for non-graduates has not been announced. Also, it is advisable it fills the application form and position in accordance with your course of study. Furthermore, ensure you pay no one as the application form is totally free.
Anambra State Civil Service Application Portal
All interested applicants should be careful while submitting their application forms. As a result of this, the Anambra State Civil Service Commission will not be held responsible for your wrong submission of the application form through an unknown portal. Based on this, the Government of Anambra State has provided recruitment where applicants can submit their application forms. Therefore, the Anambra State Civil Service recruitment official portal will be revealed below. Continue reading.
Anambra State Civil Service Available Positions
The Anambra State Civil Service Recruitment available positions have been listed below. Therefore, any position you find interesting to apply for should be in line with your area of specialization
- Electrical Engineer
- Education Officer
- Mechanical Engineer
- Technical Officer (Town Planning)
- Scientific Officer (Mining)
- Traffic Officer
- Traffic Assistant
- Midwifery Sister
- Structural Engineer
- Environmental Health Officer II
- Produce Officer
- Town Planning Officer
- Technical Officer (Electrical)
- Civil Engineer
- Motor Driver Mechanic
- Fisheries Officer
- Scientific Officer (Water)
- Technical Officer (Mechanical)
- Higher Technical Officer (Electrical)
- Technical Officer (Civil)
- Statistical Officer
Anambra State Civil Service Recruitment Requirements
In order to qualify and be shortlisted for employment under the Anambra State Civil Service Commission, then you need to possess the following:
- West African Examination School Certificate (WASSCE) or National Examination Council Certificate with at least 5 credits in relevant subjects including English and Mathematics. (Not less than two sittings) or
- Bachelor’s Degree/Higher National Diploma (HND) or Ordinary National Diploma (OND) Degree
- Knowledge in computer applications, which will serve as an added advantage.
How To Apply For Anambra State Civil Service Recruitment
All interested applicants can apply for any outlined job vacancies listed above by following the steps below:
- Firstly, all applicants should visit the official recruitment portal at www.anambrastate.gov.ng
- Secondly, choose any preferred job position of your choice
- Most importantly, ensure you read through the job requirements carefully
- Then, click on “Apply Now”
- Furthermore, applicants are to provide all the basic documents and information needed for the recruitment exercise
- Submit your application
- Finally, print out the Confirmation Slip
Anambra State Civil Service Recruitment Closing Date
The Anambra State Civil Service Recruitment closing date has not been officially announced to the public. Once the closing date for the recruitment exercise is announced, we will update this web page immediately.