ALGON Recruitment 2023/2024 | Association of Local Governments of Nigeria Application Form Obtained under ATD Global Security Services.
A career at the Association of Local Governments of Nigeria is more than just a job, it’s an opportunity to make your mark on the world. In this article, we’ll discuss what you can expect from us as well as describe how applicants should apply for open positions with details about their skills and requirements that will be used in assessing those candidates before making recruitment decisions
The Association of Local Governments of Nigeria has decided to look into the affairs of the country in the areas like food safety, security, surveillance, logistic support, and emergency rescue on Nigerian roads.
IN THIS ARTICLE
Little Information About ALGON Recruitment
Association of Local Governments of Nigeria (ALGON) was founded on November 29, 1999, after formal registration under the relevant extant laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Before then, however, there existed in Nigeria, smaller regional Associations with their activities restricted to their particular regions within the country. These all collapsed to form a truly National Association now known as ALGON.
ALGON is the umbrella Association of all the 774 Local Governments and Area Councils in Nigeria and its membership is institutional, which means that Local Governments are the members but being represented by Council Chairmen.
The Association is a veritable platform for a united Local Government’s voice on socio-political issues in Nigeria and indeed globally.
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
- FRSC Recruitment
- DSS Recruitment
- BRISIN Recruitment
- Npower Knowledge Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment
- NIPC Recruitment
The ALGON team is currently in the midst of a massive recruitment intake, with candidates yearning for information about how to join this prestigious company. The application process will be available on various platforms starting next week, and prospective employees need not hesitate at all.
ALGON Recruitment Available Positions
All eligible applicants who are ready to apply for ALGON Recruitment are invited for the following available positions below:
- Field Data Collector
- Agriculture Officer
- Account Department
- Administration and Management
- Computer Science
ALGON Recruitment Qualifications and Requirements
Applicants must possess any of the following qualifications in order to apply for this position.
- Possession of B.Sc., HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution.
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old.
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings, including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. Also, National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be computer-literate.
How to Apply
ALGON Recruitment Application Form is not yet out online, so if you see an ad for anything related to ALGON or have been contacted by them do NOT SIGN UP! The form will be updated immediately once it goes live.
To apply for this ALGON Recruitment, the candidates must submit hard copies of the application to their LGA Chairman’s office.
For more information on how to apply, visit https://algon.org/careers/
OBJECTIVES OF ALGON
- Promote and protect the interests, rights, privileges, and autonomy of Local Government at all
- Encourage Local Governments to execute the functions constitutionally assigned to them efficiently and
- Promote and encourage professionalism in Local Government services and contribute towards the improvement of Local Government administration and
- Provide a forum for discussion among members and with other relevant bodies on matters of interest to Local
- Express the views/opinions of Local Government on Federal/State Government policies/legislation affecting them, as well as on other Local Government issues of national and global
- Offer advisory services to members and disseminate information on matters of importance to Local
- Encourage investigation and research into matters relating to Local
- Promote inter-local government co-operation/networking and joint Initiate such actions, as may be desirable and necessary to advance the interest of Local Government as the third tier of Government.