www.stsb.ak.gov.ng | Akwa Ibom Technical Teachers Recruitment 2023 Form Portal: We are pleased to tell you that the Akwa Ibom State Technical Schools Board Recruitment (STSB) has begun recruiting technical teachers to fill vacancies across the state.
We will provide you with accurate information on the requirements as well as instructions on how to apply for the Akwa Ibom Technical Teachers Recruitment without causing you any stress.
IN THIS ARTICLE
Is Akwa Ibom State Technical Schools Board Recruitment Form Out?
We’ve recently observed a slew of applicants asking the same question regarding when the Akwa Ibom State Technical Schools Board Recruitment will be released.
Following that, we conducted a study in order to answer these questions. Akwa Ibom State Technical Schools Board is now recruiting, and an application form for a variety of open roles has been made available; individuals interested in applying should follow the steps mentioned below.
Akwa Ibom Technical Teachers Recruitment Update
Are you a recent graduate with a desire to teach? If you answered yes, I advise you to apply for Akwa Ibom STSB Recruitment immediately and make your aspirations a reality.
The recruitment portal for the Akwa Ibom State Technical School Board Teachers Recruitment 2023 is currently open for registration. The application welcomes Akwa Ibomites to apply for Teaching Vacant Positions if they are interested and qualified.
Akwa Ibom Technical Teachers Recruitment Application Form
Is the Recruitment form for Akwa Ibom Technical Teachers available? Yes! The recruitment portal for the Akwa Ibom Teachers Technical Schools Board (STSB) is now open, and the date for the release of the recruitment form has been announced.
- Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Recruitment
- Akwa Ibom SSEB Recruitment
- AKSUBEB Recruitment
- Akwa Ibom SUBEB Shortlisted Candidates
We have provided all necessary information on how to find out when the recruitment form will be released, application guidelines, required documents, and how to submit the application form you just completed.
Available Position For Akwa Ibom Technical Teachers Recruitment
- Information Communication Technology (Instructor)
- Electrical Installation and Maintenance (Instructor)
- Basic Electricity (Instructor)
- Painting and Decoration (Instructor)
- Fabrication and Welding (Instructor)
- Catering Craft (Instructor)
- Introduction to Building Construction (Instructor)
- Carpentry and Joinery (Instructor)
- Plumbing and Pipe-fitting (Instructor)
- General Woodwork (Instructor)
- Building/Engineering Drawing (Instructor)
- Motor Vehicle/Mechanic Work (Instructor)
- Refrigerator and Air-conditioning (Instructor)
- Mechanic Engineering Craft (Instructor)
- Basic Technology (Instructor)
- Civil/Moral Education (Instructor)
- Electrical Works (Instructor)
- Blocklaying and Concreting (Instructor)
- Furniture Making (Instructor)
- Computer Craft (Instructor)
- Marine Engineering (Instructor)
- Motor Vehicle (Support)
- Electrical Installation (Support)
- Fabrication and Welding (Support)
- Mechanical Engineering Work (Support)
- Electronics Work (Support)
- Air Condition and Refrigerator (Support)
- Block laying and Concreting (Support)
- Carpentry and Joinery (Support)
- Furniture Making (Support)
- Plumbing and Pipe Fitting (Support)
- Computer Craft Practice (Support)
- Catering Craft (Support)
- Painting/Decoration (Support)
Akwa Ibom Technical Teachers Recruitment Requirements
The following is a list of prerequisites that will be displayed on the recruiting portal for all candidates to check before submitting their applications, with the understanding that only those who meet the requirements will be considered for the screening process.
- Bachelor’s degree in the subject areas from an approved institution of higher learning.
- All applicants must have 5 O’ Level Credit Passes, including Mathematics and English Language, in no more than two sittings.
- Only candidates with a Bachelor’s degree in a suitable subject area should apply.
- Applicants must be under the age of 35 years old.
- Applicants must have a certificate of discharge or exemption from the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC).
- Furthermore, applicants must be willing and able to deploy anywhere in the state.
- Applicants must be medically fit for work by a government-approved hospital.
- Applicants must upload a recent passport photo, as well as all academic certificates, as well as a valid form of identity (National ID card, Driver’s license, International Passport, or Voters’ card).
- Recent passport photos are required for applicants.
www.stsb.ak.gov.ng/portal 2023 Akwa Ibom Technical Teachers Recruitment Portal
Please note that the application gateway for Akwa Ibom State Technical School Teachers is www.stsb.ak.gov.ng/portal. Paying money in return for an application form is not a good idea. The form is available for free on the web.
The application procedure is straightforward. If you’ve met all the standards, you shouldn’t have any concerns.
How to Apply For Akwa Ibom Technical Teachers Recruitment
Please follow the instructions below to apply for Akwa Ibom State Technical School Teachers Recruitment.
- To begin, you’ll need a good internet connection on your laptop computer to access the application portal at www.stsb.ak.gov.ng/portal.
- Select the role for which you wish to apply.
- Fill in your personal details, including your full name (beginning with your surname), email address, phone number, and address. Scan and attach your birth certificate, as well as your NYSC discharge certificate.
- Upload a photo of your passport that was taken recently.
- Before selecting the submit button to submit your application, double-check that all the information you’ve supplied is right.
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply online at www.stsb.ak.gov.ng. The accompanying photograph contains additional information.
Only those who have passed the qualifying exams will be interviewed, and their credentials scrutinized (Candidates are to come with their original acknowledgment slips printed online).
NB: When the selection process is completed, shortlisted candidates will be notified through email or SMS.
To obtain the most up-to-date information on the ongoing hiring process, please subscribe to our push notification.