Akwa Ibom Technical School Teachers Shortlisted Candidates: The list of shortlisted candidates for the Akwa Ibom Technical School Teachers Recruitment 2023/2024 is now available:
On this website, you can learn how to check your name on the PDF List of shortlisted candidates for interview. Have you applied for the Teachers Recruitment in Akwa Ibom State Technical Schools? If you answered yes, you’ve come to the correct place. The following is a list of candidates who have been shortlisted by the Technical Schools Board (STSB).
IN THIS ARTICLE
Akwa Ibom Technical Teachers Shortlisted Candidates Update
The Akwa Ibom State Technical School Board STSB has produced a large waiting list of applicants who have been shortlisted for the STSB recruitment 2023/2024.
- Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Recruitment
- Akwa Ibom SSEB Recruitment
- AKSUBEB Recruitment
- Akwa Ibom SUBEB Shortlisted Candidates
This article will provide you with a general overview of how to find out if your name has been shortlisted for the next oral interview. For more details, keep reading.
Is Akwa Ibom State Technical Teachers Shortlisted Candidates out?
Many candidates have been asking a lot of questions recently regarding the Akwa Ibom State Technical Teachers Shortlisted Candidates, and most people have indicated that the list is out, while others are still looking for it on the internet, but the fact is that the list has been issued.
If you applied online, we’ll show you how to check your name and get the list of successful candidates in PDF format from the Akwa Ibom State Technical School Teachers (for both teaching and non-teaching applicants). Continue reading to find out how to acquire a list of pre-screened individuals who applied for the job.
Selection Criteria for Akwa Ibom State Technical Teachers Shortlist?
In order to be picked, candidates must meet the following criteria.
- Bachelor’s degree in the subject areas from an approved institution of higher learning.
- All applicants must have 5 O’ Level Credit Passes, including Mathematics and English Language, in no more than two sittings.
- Only candidates with a Bachelor’s degree in a suitable subject area should apply.
- Applicants must be under the age of 35 years old.
- Applicants must have a certificate of discharge or exemption from the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC).
- Furthermore, applicants must be willing and able to deploy anywhere in the state.
- Applicants must be medically fit for work by a government-approved hospital.
- Applicants must upload a recent passport photo, as well as all academic certificates, as well as a valid form of identity (National ID card, Driver’s license, International Passport, or Voters’ card).
- Recent passport photos are required for applicants
How to Check Akwa Ibom State Technical Teachers Shortlisted Candidates
The names of the selected Akwa Ibom State Technical Teachers have been announced. The list of selected candidates for the Computer Based Tests Exams, which are part of the recruitment process for teachers in state-owned secondary schools, has been released by the Akwa Ibom State Technical Schools Board (STSB).
STSB has been shortlisted. The list has now been released on the Akwa Ibom State Technical Teachers recruitment page, and candidates can check it out. The Akwa Ibom State Technical Teachers Recruitment Portal will publish the complete list of selected candidates.
https://stsb.ak.gov.ng/portal/ is the official Akwa Ibom State Technical Teachers shortlisted portal.
Akwa Ibom State Technical Teachers Recruitment Interview Date
The screening/interview date will be communicated to all STSB shortlisted candidates via the site. When the date of the Exams is announced, you will receive an email and a text message with the date of your screening.
Venue/Time for Akwa Ibom State Technical Teachers Recruitment Interview
At 9:00 a.m., the interview for Akwa Ibom State Technical School Teachers Recruitment Shortlisted will take place.