Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Recruitment 2022 | The Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Commission is recruiting to fill up vacancies in Akwa Ibom State. The Akwa Ibom State civil service commission invites qualified candidates for Akwa Ibom state government jobs positions through an online application. Akwa Ibom state civil service recruitment process can be done through their official website.
Therefore, all interested applicants can apply through the official portal, as the Akwa Ibom Civil Service Commission has cordially invited qualified candidates to submit their applications for immediate employment. On this note, all information ranging from the Application form, the Application portal, and process, as well as How to apply for the Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Recruitment.
Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Recruitment Update
Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Recruitment is Ongoing as the recruitment process has been designed by Akwa Ibom State Government for Akwa Ibom State Civil Service. The Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Recruitment process will be open to all qualified and interested candidates who are willing to work in the Akwa Ibom state government.
Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Application Form
The Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Application Form is out for all interested applicants who have been waiting for this opportunity to serve under the government of Akwa Ibom State.
This Application Form has been provided by Akwa Ibom State’s Government through the official Website, and it contains Akwa Ibom State Civil Service recruitment information which is necessary for all applicants. And as such, the application form must be filled carefully and accordingly, as any mistake during the application process might not be corrected.
Vacant Positions In Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Recruitment
Below are the available positions, just so you can have a clue when applying. Applicants are strongly advised to check well for positions that best fit them before applying for any of the positions.
Grade Level 09 – This level is for postgraduates from reputable institutions, either in schools across Nigeria or anywhere around the world. The salary range solely depends on what the state pays as their minimum wage – and that will be multiplied by the level range as well.
- Grade Level 08 – Graduates of Universities are expected to apply for these positions on level 08. Just as level 09 above, the salary will be multiplied by the grade they are.
- Grade Level 09 – Polytechnic graduates are expected to apply for suitable positions within this grade range.
- Geologist – Grade Level 09
- Civil Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Environmental Health Officer II – G.L 08
- The Town Planning Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Statistician – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Mechanical Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Higher Technical Officer (Electrical) – Grade Level 08
- Fisheries Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Structural Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- The Scientific Officer (Water) – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Produce Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Electrical Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Scientific Officer – Grade-II, Grade Level 08
- Education Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Architect – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Technical Officer (Mechanical) – Grade Level 07
- Technical Officer (Electrical) – Grade Level 07
- Statistical Officer – Grade Level 07
- Technical Officer (Town Planning) – Grade Level 07
- Technical Officer (Civil) – G.L 07
Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Recruitment Requirements
If you are interested and qualified to apply for a position in Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Commission, then you must ensure you have gone through the basic requirements, and have met the basics before commencing the application process properly.
- Firstly, applicants must reside in Akwa Ibom State
- Secondly, the Applicant must be a graduate
- You must possess the basic education certificate including, the First school leaving cert., WAEC, NECO, or GCE, and ensure the subject credits covers English and Maths
For additional requirements, visit the official portal.
How To Apply For Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Recruitment
All interested applicants are to ensure they fill and submit their application forms through the Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Recruitment official website.
Therefore, if you have carefully gone through the requirements and found yourself ready for this job, then hurry and obtain the application form through the portal at https://akwaibomstate.gov.ng/civil-service-commission/
Secondly, ensure you have all documents and credentials ready for easy application.
Akwa Ibom state government has announced Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Recruitment. Akwa Ibom civil service jobs are now available for qualified applicants who are interested in being part of Akwa Ibom’s public sector workforce.
The Akwa-Ibom Government has also revealed that only graduates will be allowed to take part in this year’s Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Recruitment Exercise, adding that those who are currently employed by the Akwa-Iboms’ public sector need not apply.