AKSUBEB Recruitment 2022-2023 Application Form | Akwa Ibom SUBEB Recruitment Portal
The Akwa Ibom State Universal Basic Education Board is looking for qualified candidates for the position of Primary and Secondary School Teachers. Interested applicants should have an educational qualification in Educational Sciences like B. Ed, or National Certificate in Education (NCE), with at least two years of teaching experience and excellent command of the English language to be considered. For more information on how to apply, please visit AKSUBEB Recruitment Portal.
AKSUBEB Recruitment is now on. Akwa Ibom SUBEB is recruiting Primary and Secondary School Teachers for the academic year 2022. If you are interested in applying for a position at Akwa Ibom SUBEB, follow these steps to make sure your application is successful:
– Complete the online form
– Make sure all your documents are submitted by the deadline date
– Send an email with any other information that may be required
AKSUBEB Recruitment Update
In the course of the fight against the poor education system in the state, The Akwa Ibom State Governor, Mr. Udom Emmanuel earlier has announced the recruitment of additional 1,000 teachers into government primary schools in the State.
Governor Emmanuel made it clear that primary education is key to the development of society and also expressed confidence in the AKSUBEB Recruitment board members, urging them to live up to expectations in regard to giving primary education a facelift and make the state education system great in line with the Completion Agenda.
AKSUBEB Recruitment Application Form
The AKSUBEB Recruitment Application Form is a recruitment application form that Akwa Ibom State Universal Basic Education Board uses to recruit new staff members. It includes information about Akwa Ibom State Universal Basic Education Board, the job description and requirements for the position, as well as questions aimed at understanding what type of person would be successful in the role.
AKSUBEB Recruitment Application Portal
AKSUBEB Recruitment Application Portal is a free service for all AKSUBEB applicants to apply for jobs online. Therefore, all AKSUBEB applicants can access the official recruitment portal and upload their resume and cover letter, and save the application in their account. Furthermore, the Akwa Ibom State Universal Basic Education Board offers full-time recruiting opportunities for candidates looking to be employed under the organization.
AKSUBEB Recruitment Requirements
Before you are recommended to apply for the AKSUBEB recruitment, all applicants must ensure they have the following qualifications before heading to fill the application form.
Therefore, all interested candidates must have the following outlined qualifications from recognized institutions:
- Firstly, all candidates must have in possession of First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC)
- Secondly, applicants must have in possession of either WASSCE, NECO, GCE, or Grade II Certificate, must have not less than five (5) credits including maths and English language.
- National Certificate in Education (NCE) or B. Ed obtained from a recognized institution
- Applicant must be a citizen of Nigeria by birth
- Also, applicants must have a valid ID card this includes: Permanent Voters card and National ID card from NINM
- Must have good communication skills, fluent in English
- Applicant must not be enrolled in N-power or FTS
- Candidates must not be a cultist
- The applicant must be free from the financial embarrassment of any kind.
How To Apply For AKSUBEB Recruitment
All applicants must send their applications to the Akwa Ibom State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB).
In addition, the applicants should submit a clear type-written application with photocopies of basic credentials attached, and addressed to:
The Executive Chairman,
State Universal Basic Education Board,
Akwa Ibom State.
AKSUBEB Recruitment Closing Date
All applications must be submitted to the Akwa Ibom State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB) before the closing date, as the submission deadline is two (2) weeks after publication.