AEDC Recruitment 2022: The Abuja Electricity Distribution Company (AEDC) has just announced that the recruitment process for its 2022 batch will commence very soon. The aim is to recruit the right individuals who will serve as utility engineers in AEDC. Therefore, all you need to know about the recruitment form, application portal (www.abujaelectricity.com), basic requirements as well as how to apply for the Abuja Electricity Distribution Company Recruitment 2022 will be discussed here.
This article contains information on the Abuja Electricity Distribution Company (AEDC) recruitment portal and application guidelines and how to get the recruitment form. You can apply for AEDC Recruitment on the website www.abujaelectricity.com portal and also get shortlisted for the interview.
Most importantly, the AEDC recruitment 2022 application has been publicized to the public to be totally free. Therefore, ensure you take note of this information if you are eligible in applying for any job vacancy in Abuja Electricity Distribution Company (AEDC). As a matter of fact, the application form is obtainable online on the recruitment portal of AEDC.
You can also download the form and fill it manually.
AEDC Recruitment 2022 Application Form
The recruitment portal of AEDC is available online. It is accessible to all job seekers who wish to apply for any job vacancy.
AEDC 2022 recruitment form will soon be available, and the portal will open for applications. The closing date has not yet been announced. However, from reliable sources, it is expected that AEDC will commence a massive recruitment exercise in which applicants may submit their application forms.
AEDC Recruitment 2022 Requirements
- West Africa Examination Certificate (WAEC) or National Examination Council (NECO) with credit in not less than five(5) subjects, including English Language & Mathematics
- Applicants must ensure they possess their Degree certificate in Engineering or Science from an accredited institution in Nigeria. These include B. Sc, HND.
- National Diploma Certificate (ND) and National Certificate of Education (NCE) will be required from applicants without degrees.
- At least one – five years of work experience is required of all interested applicants
- Experience as Revenue Protection Specialist will be an additional advantage
- Applicants must know how the electricity supply chain value system functions.
- Applicant must be familiar with different types of electrical equipment and metering infrastructure
- possess a good knowledge of electricity regulatory codes, wires, and meter installation. Other required attitudinal criteria include:
- You must be strong attention to detail and can work under any pressure
- You can work with no or less supervision
- You must be able to analyze and solve electrical problems
- You must be self-conscious and security awareness
- You must possess the negotiation and interrogation skills to establish facts.
Please note, at the moment, the AEDC recruitment form is not yet out. We will update this webpage as soon as the form is online. Simply visit this website or AEDC Recruitment Portal on www.abujaelectricity.com to know when the form is out for 2022.
How to Apply for AEDC Recruitment 2022
In order to get a job at Abuja Electricity, you must first visit the website. Upon logging in, complete the application form located on this page and then check back for updates about your application status.
- Visit the AEDC login portal at https://www.abujaelectricity.com/careers/
- Follow the instructions on the AEDC official website.
- Fill and submit your application form
Write a cover letter addressing it to:
Abuja Electricity Distribution Company Plc,
1 Ziquinchor Street, Off IBB Way,
Wuse Zone 4-Abuja, FCT
As of the time of writing this article, it has not been announced when AEDC will be recruiting. Once the announcement is made, this article will be updated.