The Adamawa State Government has released a recruitment list for the Adamawa State Civil Service Recruitment exercise. The Adamawa State Government hereby invites qualified applicants to make applications in accordance with the Adamawa State Civil Service Commission that was earlier announced. Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications before the Application portal closes via https://www.adamawafrc.org/structure-of-the-commission/.
The Adamawa Civil Service Recruitment Board is a governmental agency that aims to recruit qualified personnel for the Adamawa State Government. The board has been in operation and wants to successfully recruit suitable and qualified civil servants to help make the state better.
Therefore, if you know that you are qualified to join the Adamawa state government as a civil servant, then ensure your qualifications, experience, and knowledge must be useful towards achieving its mandate.
Adamawa State Civil Service Recruitment Update
The Adamawa Civil Service Recruitment is NOT opened yet, and once the recruitment commences we will update this web page as well as every necessary information concerning the Adamawa State Civil Service Commission who will be recruiting qualified candidates to serve in Adamawa State. If you love Adamawa, then this is a perfect opportunity for you! You can find out more information about the recruitment process below:
Adamawa State Civil Service Application Form
The Adamawa Civil Service Application Form is for all Adamawa State Government employees who are looking to apply for a new job, transfer, or promotion. The application form is available online and can be accessed by clicking the link below.
The Adamawa Civil Service Application Form is a document that you can download and used to apply for jobs in Adamawa State. It includes all the information about which civil service position you are applying for, as well as who to send your application form to once it is completed. This web page will be updated regularly with vacancies available, so be sure to check back often.
Vacant Positions In Adamawa State Civil Service Commission
Below are the available positions, just so you can have a clue when applying. Applicants are strongly advised to check well for positions that best fit them before applying for any of the positions.
Grade Level 09 – This level is for postgraduates from reputable institutions, either in schools across Nigeria or anywhere around the world. The salary range solely depends on what the state pays as their minimum wage – and that will be multiplied by the level range as well.
- Grade Level 08 – Graduates of Universities are expected to apply for these positions on level 08. Just as level 09 above, the salary will be multiplied by the grade they are.
- Grade Level 09 – Polytechnic graduates are expected to apply for suitable positions within this grade range.
- Geologist – Grade Level 09
- Civil Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Environmental Health Officer II – G.L 08
- The Town Planning Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Statistician – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Mechanical Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Higher Technical Officer (Electrical) – Grade Level 08
- Fisheries Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Structural Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- The Scientific Officer (Water) – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Produce Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Electrical Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Scientific Officer – Grade-II, Grade Level 08
- Education Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Architect – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Technical Officer (Mechanical) – Grade Level 07
- Technical Officer (Electrical) – Grade Level 07
- Statistical Officer – Grade Level 07
- Technical Officer (Town Planning) – Grade Level 07
- Technical Officer (Civil) – G.L 07
Adamawa State Civil Service Recruitment Requirements
If you are interested and qualified to apply for a position in Adamawa State Civil Service Commission, then you must ensure you have gone through the basic requirements, and have met the basics before commencing the application process properly.
- Firstly, applicants must reside in Adamawa State
- Secondly, the Applicant must be a graduate
- You must possess the basic education certificate including, the First school leaving cert., WAEC, NECO, or GCE, and ensure the subject credits covers English and Maths
For additional requirements, visit the official portal.
How To Apply For Adamawa State Civil Service Recruitment
Are you qualified to apply for a job position and have been looking for a guide? Then, all the information on how to easily apply for a job position is stated through the Adamawa state civil service commission official website https://www.adamawafrc.org/structure-of-the-commission/; meanwhile, this portal will guide you through how to apply and submit your application form. Furthermore, get all documents and details ready; before visiting the official website, and ensure you apply for suitable positions that suit your qualification.
Adamawa State Civil Service Recruitment Closing Date
All applicants are advised to fill and submit their application forms through the Adamawa state civil service commission official website on time. Therefore, once the recruitment commences, we will update this web page as well as the closing date for the recruitment.